PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Fishing Reports

Fishinmishin
15-10-2005, 09:55 PM
I often hear a quick mention of 'I was out today and....' or 'Last week when out I saw...' without ever seeing a report posted. Now it's your decision whether you want to post a report or not but the report section is not only a brag board. By posting where you were, what bait, fish, current #and soundings you saw, it helps other members to plan there next trip. It also gives members the opportunity to give you some advice if they can. Now if you never catch anything, maybe don't post everytime as you will get a poor reputation ;D :-[, but all of us have the occasional dud trips.
The biggest reason is now that I am reunited with my rig, I'm looking to have extra eyes on the water to point me where the baits and LT's are this summer to help offset this damn cost of petrol ;D ;D ;).
Cheers, Jay

video_editor
16-10-2005, 07:11 AM
Well This week has been flogged out to the weather Gods however I filmed plenty of Action onboard "prime mover" on the 11/10/05 I hope next weeks forecast will be better and I can bring you more pics

scuttlebutt
16-10-2005, 10:11 AM
plenty of tuna up here..... oh sorry, you were after longtails, my mistake (ha ha)

cheers,

steve

stu68
16-10-2005, 01:01 PM
I fished at spot x today and used x brand lure.Tha tide was coming in and out at spotx.caught x amount of xfish.
I love reports like that.
Cheers

Burley_Boy
16-10-2005, 06:32 PM
You tell em Jay! Gotta keep on their case or the buggers get slack.

Me, I finally got the donk back in the water, went out in the rough and came back in after I couldn't even find a livie! :(