PDA

View Full Version : INDI WEEKEND

NEWBY
19-10-2005, 02:00 PM
Newby is making his way down to Indi again this year and despite the rumours, I AM going to watch the cars. All those tits and bums and yobbo bahaviour do nothing for me ;) (he he) If anyone want to catch up for a drink call me on 0417001363 and we will try to catch up.

NEWBY

theoldlegend
19-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Yeah, sure Newby !!

Are you taking your reflectorised sunnies and your little 10 x 25 Tascos with you? You know the ones that make it look like you're shading your eyes? Just to watch the cars of course.

I'm looking forward to a report with as much detail as your 1770 M & G.

TOL

SCOTTYGC
19-10-2005, 03:18 PM
im there all four days

each day a different corporate box

ill see if i can drag myself away from the free booze and food and give you a call

scotty

subzero
19-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Sold a pair of $30 binoculars to a drunk bloke one Indy for $100 so he could get a better look at the sheilas on the balcony. (I didnt need them anyway, I had zoom on my video camera :o :o 8-) ;)
Someone was telling me a couple of weeks later that they had some racing cars there too somewhere... wondered what all the noise was about

Cheers Lloyd [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

philip_thomson
19-10-2005, 05:02 PM
oh no please tell me its not that time of year again >:(

Indy PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ;)

seaeagleweb
19-10-2005, 06:00 PM
they can have it in melbourne if its to nosiey up there :D

Heath
19-10-2005, 06:19 PM
I'm usually there with work. But am hols in Cairns atm...... ahhhh its a hard life ;)

Burley_Boy
19-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Drove the track this evening, starting to get the indo vibe!
I won't be there this year but we'll see what happens next year!

Needmorerum
19-10-2005, 09:48 PM
oh no please tell me its not that time of year again >:(

Indy PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ;)

Definately that time of the year again, the Football Grand Finals, and oh what a time, the Grand Finals are always good, it indicates that the season is over again, thank god. Only trouble is that the bloody cricket starts, so there's still bugger all sport to watch on TV. No wonder a man drinks.

Ooooh the sweet smell of methanol,

Corry

PS. Newby, I'm jealous, we'll have to discuss the weekend and have a look at all your photo's, and yes, there'd better be some good ones, when you get back.

JT
20-10-2005, 06:51 AM
Hey Scotty, don't the Corporate boxes rock, all that smoked salmon and oysters and icy cold Crownies. Don't think we are going this year though, looks like I'll have to watch on the telly. Have fun ;D

Cheers

John

Franco
20-10-2005, 07:24 AM
Sorry Boyz but I can't stand Indy......

All it means to me is a continuous stream of obnoxious, rude, pissed F*%kwits in my Emergency Dept with smashed heads and cut faces from bottles etc, and hysterical teenagers puking everywhere coz they "only had one drink" Occasionaly something cool happens and there's a bit of a touch up with the cars on the track so We get to do some good life-savin stuff!! That part of the job is great.

Gotta admit some of the members of the fairer sex are pretty wild but!!

So I'm taking the weekend off and goin fishin!!!

Hope to see you on the water!! If you're off to Indy look after yourselves boys.

RobSee
20-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Franco - where are you thinking of heading?

Rob

(we met at the GCSFC meeting last thurs)

Franco
20-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Hi Rob,

Trying out a mates new boat on sat then Sunday I might head outside for some livebaiting mate. Depends on the weather and if the better half "forces" me out for a few drinks with mates on Sat night!

SCOTTYGC
22-10-2005, 08:18 AM
just a quick update from the indy track
thursday was a wash out but managed to have a few coldies and a chat to a few of the ladies walking around with barley a stitch on

friday i was on the 26th floor of the contessa building and what a veiw
rained earlly but cleared up for a fine days racing
heres a few pics of the veiw from 26 floors up

scotty

SCOTTYGC
22-10-2005, 08:20 AM
the track

SCOTTYGC
22-10-2005, 08:22 AM
back straight

SCOTTYGC
22-10-2005, 08:24 AM
one more

theoldlegend
22-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Hey Corry !! We're good mates, aren't we? After all, I did send you an email about that Alvey reel, didn't I ??

Get on to Newby and insist that he shows you some pics of the Indy, then email the pics to me.

You have my email address, and we are good mates, aren't we ?? I helped you out with that Alvey reel Corry, and one good turn deserves another, maaaaate !!

PS: Wouldn't mind going to the next 1770 M & G.

TOL

thedeckie
22-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Newby,
Maybe it's just me,but Im really struggling to beleive that you are not interested in tits,bums and yobbo behaviour,hope you have a great weekend,I went a few years ago in a corporate box,what a great day and night,unfortunately we were right next to the Bartercard box........mmmmBartercard girls!!!!!!!

Cheers
Paul

blaze
22-10-2005, 05:31 PM
bloody indy
my future son in law is up there when he should be here helping me fix the daughters car.
cheers
blaze

theoldlegend
23-10-2005, 05:32 AM
Oh tut tut Blaze !

Do I detect a hint of sour grapes or perhaps jealousy there?

TOL

blaze
23-10-2005, 09:30 AM
probable jealousy, I am not to old to see the finer artistic side of the near naked female torso (tell the wife that every time she catches my eyes wondering to my choose of art)
cheers
blaze

Needmorerum
23-10-2005, 08:16 PM
TOL, If I can convince Newby to send me some of the more 'preferred' photo's, as I'm sure he will have some, I will forward on what I can get.
E-mail about an Alvey, what Alvey... he he, just kidding, how could I forget you.

Corry

krazed1
23-10-2005, 09:03 PM
coulda shouda and wouda went fishin but indi is once a year. Good to see a ford cemented on top of tha table. on ya lowndsey ;D