PDA

View Full Version : Who is at work at the moment?

MIKOS
20-10-2005, 03:17 PM
I am and there is not much happening here.Has been quiet all day.Its great as i am getting paid. ;D ;D ;D
Tell us if your at work just to see how many other bludgers like me are out there on days like today ;) ;D

Cheers

MIKOS

2iar
20-10-2005, 03:20 PM
I am at the place in which I reside during business hours for which I am appropriately remunerated. As for *work*, well... :D :D

Mike

philip_thomson
20-10-2005, 03:24 PM
i worked from 10-2 today and now have the rest of the day off.

working tommorrow again though

bigmack
20-10-2005, 03:28 PM
yes - just got back from meeting in Brisbane - wet wet wet on the Bruce. Weather looks good for the weekend though.

rando
20-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Yep,...
...hard at it
...,slaving away,
...working my fingers to the bone ,
... shoulder to the wheel ,
...nose to the grindsone, ...
keeping the wheels of industry turning,
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2iar
20-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Yep,...
...hard at it
...,slaving away,
...working my fingers to the bone ,
... shoulder to the wheel ,
...nose to the grindsone, ...
keeping the wheels of industry turning,
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Public Servant, Rando? :D

madman1
20-10-2005, 03:59 PM
I have just had a few beer at the ocal and am now back at so called work. WOOF is still at the bub with no intention of coming back zoon!!!

Bastard!

Cheers (excuse the pun)

MArK

rando
20-10-2005, 04:00 PM
No
Self employed. ;D ;D

Love my job ;D

MIKOS
20-10-2005, 04:06 PM
Good responses from you guys.Dont ya love working in Australia.Keep em coming. ;)

Madman

Doing the same as woof and yourself tomorrow.Lunch at the pub. ;D ;D.

MIKOS

WOOF
20-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Jush bak from de pub. Heyyyyy!!!!!
Rippa sesion with da madman ..... thanks to th embassy for pints os lager..
Work? What whas that?

WOOF
20-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Better get tha train home me thinks tinstead of driving.

kevy
20-10-2005, 04:18 PM
retired////// how good is that. gets a bit boring when the weathers crap, but i cope somehow. cheers, kevy. :-/ :-/

WOOF
20-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Ps....my boss is away./// ha!
and he suxs the fat .... almostt as much as spud ang madman

Black_Rat
20-10-2005, 04:24 PM
I am at the moment #:o but not for long #;D ;D ;D
See ya's have a good weekend I'm off to Moreton tomorrow for two days #;D it's a tuff life #;D ;D

Louis
20-10-2005, 04:39 PM
I'm at work too at the moment. But in 30 minutes I'm outer here.

Louis

kleiny
20-10-2005, 04:45 PM
i'm at work but not really workin.
kleiny

stubi
20-10-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm at the Chinese Culture University in Taiwan studying chinese, does that count as work???

Although I am currently looking for work, so if you know anyone in Taipei who is looking for a teacher/someone who talks alot, please let me know ::)

outsiderskip
20-10-2005, 06:15 PM
i work and travel 60 hrs a week

need more time to fish

cheers pete

Steven78
20-10-2005, 07:06 PM
I cannot sleep at night cause i work to hard ;D

For a couple years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep, not enough sunshine, too much pressure from my
job, earwax build-up, poor blood or anything else I could think of. But now I found out the real reason.

I'm tired because I'm overworked.
Here's why:

The population of this country is 20 million. [Australia!]
9 million are retired.
That leaves 11 million to do the work.
There are 7 million in school, which leaves 4 million to do the work.
Of this there are 2 million employed by the federal government, leaving 2 million to do the work.
0.5 Million are in the armed forces preoccupied with finding Osama bin Laden
Which leaves 1.5 million to do the work.
Take from the total the 1 million people who work for state and local governments, and that leaves 500,000
people to do the work.
At any given time there are 280,000 people in hospitals, leaving 220,000 people to do the work.
Now, there are 219,998 people in prisons. That leaves just two people to do the work.
You and me.
And there you are sitting on your arse, at your computer, reading jokes.
Nice, real nice.

bidkev
20-10-2005, 07:16 PM
They used to say, "A woman's work is never done". I can assure you, that's a load of bollox ;D

I'm on home duties and I've never had it so good ;D Get's a bit lonely though as I can hardly invite other "housewifes" round for coffee, now can I? ::)...........well, :-/ I suppose I can, but my life wouldn't be worth living if the deckie found out ;D

cheers

kev

madman1
20-10-2005, 07:45 PM
You make me feel sorry for you Kev. Just let me know and I will come and have a coffee with you whenever you like.

Cheers

cooky
20-10-2005, 09:23 PM
i want a job like some of you blokes - jezzus :)

lucky pricks

happy you don't work for me though :)

bidkev
20-10-2005, 10:16 PM
You make me feel sorry for you Kev. #Just let me know and I will come and have a coffee with you whenever you like.

Cheers

Great stuff! Perhaps we can have a tupperware party or something like that? ;) ;D Fetch your knitting, you can show me how to cast off. ;D

kev

MIKOS
21-10-2005, 10:58 AM
They used to say, "A woman's work is never done". I can assure you, that's a load of bollox ;D

I'm on home duties and I've never had it so good ;D Get's a bit lonely though as I can hardly invite other "housewifes" round for coffee, now can I? ::)...........well, :-/ I suppose I can, but my life wouldn't be worth living if the deckie found out ;D

cheers

kev

Kev,

Just make sure she doesnt see what you wrote mate.She will never know. ;) ;D

MIKOS

caloundra
21-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Im at work now [smiley=computer.gif]
my wife and I own our own book shop

MIKOS
21-10-2005, 11:37 AM
good day for reading caloundra ;)

Its raining here in Brissie.I am in the electrical/building manifacturing industry everything stops cause of the rain.Very quiet :-/either off to Dooleys or Diceys ;DMight go for a Guiness Pie and a couple of draughts. ;)anyone care to join ;D ;D

MIKOS

bazzacuda
21-10-2005, 12:40 PM
Nope, home with the flu, watching the rain and sleeping. Swap ?
Happens all the time - one kid gets the sniffles and I get the raging wog.
How about this :
Medical authorities have proved, going fishing improves your immune system.
Spread the word.

Barry

szopen
21-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Normally I log here when I am at work.
I know I work too much but that's life.

Well today I'm sittting in internet cafe in Bangkok (wife is on a business meeting here and I have tagged along) and in the afternoon we fly south to get to Koh Tao where fishing and diving activities will commence starting tommorow.

Will report the results.

trout3030
22-10-2005, 07:48 AM
Saturday and I'm at work. To make it worse the weather is great and my old man is out off 1770 right at this moment. To make it doubly worse a mate asked if I wanted to go chase Spaniards off the same area for the weekend. i hate shftwork.

Pointyfish
23-10-2005, 01:03 AM
I'm on nightshift which usually turns into Ausfish shift like at the moment.

MrWong
23-10-2005, 06:53 AM
Im at work - - - overnight duty! Why is it allways calm when I am playing soldiers!? Yet when I am off work its windy! Ahhh well could be worse - could have just picked up my new boat (5.3 polycraft) and be stuck on duty. It arrives mid Nov and all I need now is no wind:)

Dug
23-10-2005, 09:00 AM
I work from home so I am always at work.

when I am working I guess i am at work when I am ausfishing I guess I am on a break.

Kingtin there are lingerie and "toy" parties you can organize I hear there is good money to be made from them too ;D :( ::)

MarkB1b
23-10-2005, 10:50 PM
Happily off today! ;D

WOOF
25-10-2005, 05:58 PM
To my boss, madman and spudley.
I sincerely apologise for my drunken behaviour at work last Friday. No, Matt (boss) you dont suck anything, let alone the fat one.
I also apologise in advance for meeting a few folk at the Embassy this Friday and DOING IT ALL AGAIN!!!!
Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!