PDA

View Full Version : Ausfish Boat on the News

Needmorerum
28-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Did anyone see the CQ news tonight (Channel 9), there was a boat on it, just caught the tail end of it, but looked like a white Shark Cat, with Ausfish stickers on the side of it.
The catch for the trip out was something to write home about though, looked pretty impresive.

Corry

propdinger
28-10-2005, 08:37 PM
might have been Kerry ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lucky_Phill
31-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Corry, they may have been " Mad Keen " stickers. They are so similar. How many rums had you partaken in prior to seeing said Vessel ? ;)

Phill

theoldlegend
01-11-2005, 03:47 AM
Actually Phill, when I read Corry's post the other day, the very same thought did happen to cross my mind.

But being the kind and generous chap that I am, I thought it might be better to let somebody else make that observation first.

Oh and Corry; did I tell you that Sam next door (lovely lady) reckons she can get me at least 1 four day pass to Indy next year? Just thought I'd share that with you,

TOL

CQ_Fisher
01-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Corry, it would appear that you are being perceived as a bit of a rum junkie ;D I dont know where these ideas are coming from ;)

DNO40
01-11-2005, 12:36 PM
JD,

Do you want me to continue spreading the rumours about Corry or will that be enough ?

DNO

Needmorerum
01-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Well... you's got me, I am finally lost for words. Not sure what to say about all this. I thought I was a moderate rum drinker, as long as there is a moderate reason to drink it then I will.
TOL, Did I tell you the weather is looking really feral for November. 55 knot South Westerly's I believe (enjoy your trip to Agnes won't you). ;D ;D
Phill, I don't think I had been drinking then, I'm not sure... can't remember.
DNO, obviously JD is paying you more than I am, I'll have to increase my 'donations'.
Gee, I haven't done too bad now for someone who was lost for words. Quite proud of myself there, and I didn't even need to top up my drink to finish it either. I am going to let you all down and go on a diet soon. Things will have to change then.

Love you all, :-* :-* :-*
Corry

;D ;D ;D ;D