PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Clubs

mdeblanken
02-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Hi guys

Im looking for a fishing club i can join. I have never been in a club and im interested in fishing and meeting others who enjoy it. Does any one have a club on the northside of brisbane looking for members? Im based in strathpine...

miss fishy
p.s. i am really only a begginer, but love to fish

robersl
02-11-2005, 07:25 PM
HI MISS FISHY

morayfield eels social fishing club meets at Morayfield sports club first monday of the month next meeting is next monday if you are interested

we are a social club do a lot of land based fishing and campimg we have both men and women and children in the club up coming events

robersl
02-11-2005, 07:26 PM
sorry about that we have house boats on the noosa river on the 11th of this month nexr month xmas party at aussie fish park barra fishing and bbq

The_Walrus
02-11-2005, 07:32 PM
North Brisbane Sportfishing Club (ANSA) is looking for members.

We meet at the community hall in Brendale on the fourth friday of each month.

Send me an email is you want more info.

Luc

mdeblanken
02-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Hi Rob
Is there a membership fee?
Do i have to go to every meeting?
Are u talking about the barra farm at Bli Bli?
Could i bring family to events?

Ta
Miss Fishy 8-)

robersl
03-11-2005, 07:10 PM
HI MISS FISHY

THERE IS A TWENTY DOLLAR JOINING FEE AND YES ALL FAMILY IS WELCOME AT ANY OF OUR FISHING TRIPS WHERE THERE IS ROOM DEEP SEA NORMALLY FILLS UP AND WE HAVE THIRTY OR MORE INCLUDING KIDS COMING ON THE HOUSE BOATS . WHAT HAPPENS WITH US IS BECAUSE WE ARE NOY ALLOWED TO RUN RAFFLES AT THE SPORTS CLUB THEY SPONSER US ON THREE MAJOR TRIPS A YEAR UP TO ABOUT $1500 a trip as our club grows they will give us more also will contribute to our other outings during the year and if we hold a function at the club they normally contribute finger food and drinks for the kids you can email me on bro26896@bigpond.net.au or ring on 07 54991913 and no you do not have to attend every meeting if you can not make just phone

shane