PDA

View Full Version : Winner of the Fishing trip is?

mono
15-11-2005, 09:04 PM
OK. After spending many hours going through all the entries the winner of the fishing trip abourd my new vessel is Banshee. Congatulations.
The new vessel will be called ‘Windara’ after the legendary sportsfishing spot located off our part of the coast.
Banshee you have won the opportunity to fish alongside legends Dave ‘Nugget’ Downie, Brian ‘Webby’ Webb, Mr Ausfish himself Steve and hopefully, the master, Mr Rod Harrison. Should be a great day of fun and catching fish will be the bonus.
I would just like to say thanks for all member who took the time out to enter and to Steve (Ausfish) for his donated prizes and letting me run this comp on his great site.

Runners up will receive a goodies bag are;
Reel Catalyst from pelagic_chaser
Seaduction from Hi-Yo
Avant-garde from Tinnie
Windara Wanderer from DC
The funniest has to go to ba229 for ‘Paint it brown and call it ‘floater’.
Could all of the above please pm me your mailng address so I can send on the goodies.
Cheers and may your ratchet keep screamin’
Capt Mark ‘Mono’ Stewart

PS. Hey Big_Unit I personally liked your ‘Fishinary Position’ but the wife thought it was too boring!! Cheers ;)

Original post is at http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfish/yabb2/YaBB.cgi?num=1129456299

banshee
15-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Sweeeeet,thanks for the opportunity Mono I can't wait.

Big_unit
16-11-2005, 02:56 AM
Congrats Banshee, nice choice Mrs.Mono. You blokes will have a ball I am sure.

;)

Cheers
James

JewseeTHAT
16-11-2005, 07:02 AM
May Huey smile on the good ship Windara and keep her and all who sail on her safe.

CHRIS_aka_GWH
16-11-2005, 07:15 AM
Windarra means "west winds" or "place of the west winds" in the lanuage of the fellas who could catch fish without all the gear.
(source - a bloke i know who named his beach house that so I hope I'm right)

Its got a nice sound to it - if nothing else it will make the mullet run #::)congrats Banshee.

Make sure you take a camera with a WIIIIIIIIIDE angle lens. #Mono can never seem to fit the fish he boats in a single shot. # ;D
...& don't take any cheek from that pack of wannabies #;)

chris

DaneCross
16-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Woohoo! Congrats Banshee, that'll be a great trip. I'm sure to be stoked with my runners up 'goodies bag'. Thanks mono!
DC

gunna
16-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Sounds a good name. Congrats Banshee.

rajawolf
16-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Congrats Banshee... :)

stubi
16-11-2005, 05:40 PM
I am SOOOOOO jealous [smiley=sick2.gif] I never win anything [smiley=cry.gif] Congratulations thought to all the winners and especially the biggest winner mono who now has a great for the boat. It's is a shame that we won't be seeing a big brown floater in our waters though [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

dasher
17-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Mate have you gone off the grog [smiley=shocked.gif] I was sure Legless was a shoe in. ;D Sorry mono couldn't resist. ;)

Hey banshee have a great trip and be sure to get all the bloopers on film mate ;)

ianh
17-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Congrats Banshee

philip_thomson
18-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Good stuff Banshee and runners up. hopefully your day will be a great trip.

Cheers Phil