PDA

View Full Version : My new deckie gets his first fishing rod :-)

TonyM
23-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Had to share these pics with you guys - I came home withy a new rod the other day and the new deckie decided it was his, grabbed it from me and took off! Looks like he has an aptitude for fishing I reckon #:D

TonyM
23-11-2005, 01:37 PM
He's pretty keen on boating too I reckon 8-)

dasher
23-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Bugga there goes my seat in the poly. :'(

Great pics mate, glad he's got Jen's looks eh?

My turn to brag, no fishing rod but Sam looks almost as cool as his grandfather. ;)

Fishin_Dan
23-11-2005, 02:21 PM
For someone with kids, your house is very clean!!! ;D

It's a wonderful feeling to see them take an interest in you and the things you love! Congrats Tony, and may he one day outfish you! ;)

tshort
23-11-2005, 02:52 PM
It will only get better for you blokes.The last in our line now 5 has turned into a tackle rat. He's biffed the blocks out of the carry case for his bible to fit and is making up his own tackle boxes, has a liking for lures.Have to laugh when you see him striding along with the blue carry case.

TonyM
23-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Sam sure looks a cool customer Dasher! :)

Thanks Dan - I'm lucky in that my wifes hobbies include packing my lunch and rolling my ciggies to get me out of the house fishing so she can clean! Oops almost forgot - she loves to mow the lawn too! :D (just checking over my shoulder to be sure my darling bride didn't see what I just typed) ;D

Elprez - How cool is that! 8-) Looks like he is starting to get a nice little collection together!

I'm glad this little one isn't into Gem hunting as my first Son managed to "collect" all the gems I had, and my Daughter seems to "collect" a lot of my computer gear! Besides it will be good to be able to borrow some of his gear back down the track when mines all old technology ;D

westie
23-11-2005, 03:57 PM
hey Tony watch that deckie there mate because every time you take them out they will out fish you every time ..........where do they get all that experiance from to do that every time.
yet we spend big bucks and they have a $10 outfit and catch more than us as well and they never get broken off unless a adult take the line from them.

I am sick of being old,wise and poor, I want to be young stupid and rich ....BUT married, the dateing game has to many risks these days

TonyM
24-11-2005, 06:37 PM
Yep once you hit 40 you start to realise that the old saying "youth is wasted on the young" may actually have some merit! ;D

Big_unit
24-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Bugga there goes my seat in the poly. :'(

Great pics mate, glad he's got Jen's looks eh?

My turn to brag, no fishing rod but Sam looks almost as cool as his grandfather. ;)

Except he is taller already. lol.

Cheers
James

TonyM
24-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Westie - I'm used to the kids outfishing me allready so am resigned to it ::)

James, ;D That's nasty (however it is true, and very funny) ;D ;D