PDA

View Full Version : it says 6knots no wash for a reason!!!!!

al_neibling
24-11-2005, 12:03 PM
I have been in townsville for 3 months and have not even scratched the surface when it comes to fishing all the beautiful spots up here but what I have seen is just spectacular. I don't about anyone else but these people that are in such a hurry to get out of the creeks really P**** me off. I am not a die hard greenie or anything but I know that screaming through those little creeks is no good for the banks.

Wake up townsville! you should be looking after what you are lucky enough to have.

There I feel better now ;)

stunnedmullet
24-11-2005, 02:26 PM
I hear you mate. >:(
You wanna get pissed off, go to the Bohle on a weekend. I was tormented by jetskiers last weekend of the barra season.
The mullet

al_neibling
24-11-2005, 09:49 PM
The bohle is just where I was talking about!! funny that hey ;D I am down there about 3 times a week and today I went for the first time to fish off the bank. talk about rubbish I started to pick it up but soon realised that my poor pajero was not going to carry all the rubbish, yet anotherthing for me to winge about................soon you lot will be call me a whining woman!!!! LOL [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Bosunsmate
24-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Try Charlie Creek just opposite the Doory St boat ramp.......you gotta fight the mungrel pro crabbers...had one cut through behind me the last time I was out, he tangled my two braid lines that were out on the mud less than 10 feet from my stern and then proceeded to abuse me and my 9 year old for blocking his way.........Strange thing is, I'd been at anchor for over two hours in the same spot before this moron ruined our day.

He should have had a visit from the Boating & Fisheries by now....they were very interested in his boat rego in the phone video.....great things mobile phones.... ;D ;D Guess who got the last laugh.....

Try fishin the Ross at night, play guess where the tinnie is, very few show lights of any sort....

This has been my gripe for many years, I thought it was just me being a whingeing pom but I guess not...

Cheers
Graeme

al_neibling
24-11-2005, 10:19 PM
hey there are alot of us out here that do the right thing and have a ball doing it, it is not that hard!!!

some people just don't get it and that is when, us that do the right thing have to be thankful that we also manage to aquire the appropriate anger management skills to deal with richard cranuims like the one you just mentioned 8-)

HAMMER740
24-11-2005, 11:07 PM
These fools can't do 6 knots because they're flat out counting that high.
I had one in a brand new 21ft carribean hit the side of my old rogue a few months ago not watching what he's doing. Bet he's still trying to buff it out. :'( Not a scratch on the old girl though! ;D

al_neibling
26-11-2005, 08:53 AM
thats karma for you!!!! [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] ;D