PDA

View Full Version : I'd Rather be fishing

revs57
26-11-2005, 06:23 AM
Been up since 4.30am. Lovely morning...I really enjoy the chat forums here, the refreshing exchange of ideas and friedly banter but I'd rather be out fishing in the new rig...particularly on a morning like this...Can't wait...Its being top coated this weekend...graphics Monday/Tuesday...fit out...maybe 10 days...then baptised (I'm a good baptist hehehe)...hopefully the weekend after next...ROLL ON

Thanks for listening and helping me let out the frustrations of patience

Cheers

Rhys

fishomatic
26-11-2005, 07:01 AM
Hope you catch lots of fish in it...when it's done!
Matt

theoldlegend
26-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Hi Rhys,

Just be patient mate; it'll happen!! ;D

Hope it'll be worth the wait.

TOL

killer_bitch
26-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Hope you catch lots of fish in it...when it's done!
Matt
:Phey im shannen i love to fish but i hate catching them
:-X :) :'( :o :(

revs57
27-11-2005, 05:17 AM
thanks guys for your encouragement...

I keep telling myself "not long now" but when its another earlyish beautiful morning I'd still rather be fishing...reading the reports and hearing and seeing photos of some of the hooters being taken lately...having itch feet...I look at the gear sitting there and dream...not long now

Both sides are painted now...looking real good...Roy will do the top and inside today...another mate from The House of Kustom will spread his magic on it Monday/Tuesday, back to Rip Tide to start fit out proper Wednesday...I predrilled everything before painting so that shouldn't really take too long...then to run and connect the wiring...not my strong point but should be able to manage it I think...

Not long now...

kingcobe
27-11-2005, 03:02 PM
Hang on in there Rhys.........she'll be ready soon enough.

Strange this post though (for me) :-/ I was out there yesterday and the kids were having a ball. I was a bit teed off 'cause I was waiting for that cobe or kingy that never happened, and I was thinking that I'd rather be back in the garage doing the wiring on the tinny than watching them pulling fish that only went 40cms. There was a time that I'd've been over the moon to catch one that size ::) The fact that they were mainly rubbery gobbed wrasse coming up 3 at a time and I was having to unhook them may have had a little bearing on my thoughts ;D
kev

kingcobe
27-11-2005, 03:03 PM
Sorry, the little bugger didn't log off again ;D

rajawolf
27-11-2005, 03:08 PM
Been up since 4.30am.

What are you doing up at this time..hope it is not from anxiety, when waiting on something you cant wait to have :D

Been there myself...I guess thats why god made valium :P

Tony

revs57
27-11-2005, 05:36 PM
ahhh Kev, I see the verminator has struck again ;D...yep I spose its all a matter of perspective...mate I share your feeling about the old blubberlip...not the most welcomed sight...all the proise of good couplour then...but I'd nearly settle for that at the moment...hangin' out for a fish...oh well...nearly there...not long now.

Not stressin' Tony...I'm usually an early riser anyway, but I've got a really dodgy elbow that's flared up with all the rubbin' grindin' preparation...I've been over every inch of that boat I dunno' maybe six or even seven times now...grindin', buffin', acidin', boggin', sandin', rubbin', wiping', rubbin' wipin' rubbin'... hey that's ten times

But I've just got in from checking out the progress and its looking reel good (fraudian slip there belying the reel oops, there it is again, intent). Roy has topped it off inside and out with a beautiful brilliant white...its reelly crisp and clean...done justice to all the prep...

Yeah legend, I'm sure it will be worth the wait...

Thanks for your support and encouragement guys

Not long now...