PDA

View Full Version : Charter out of Port Stephens

stonecold
28-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Most fellow Ausfish members will be well aware of the obligatory family christmas reunion. I don't mind this meeting at all but when its with the inlaws and their extended family and takes place over a week it can be just to much!
While in negotitation for this event I passed comment that maybe a fishing charter might help ease the pain of having to leave Northern NSW and drive all the way to Newcastle for such an event. This suggestion was digested and to my delight accepted (on the proviso she get to go to the boxing day sales!)
So with that in mind can anybody put me onto a good charter out of Port Stephens for light tackle sport fish.

blaze
28-11-2005, 06:08 PM
I edging my bet that it will be a land based self drive charter if one who must be obeyed goes to the boxing day sales. other than that I cant help ya
but welcome to the site
cheers
blaze

theoldlegend
29-11-2005, 08:02 AM
I presume that you're going for a week long charter? You could say that the vessel had engine trouble and then it's navigation capability failed and you were lost at sea for a week.

Sorry I can't help you with a charter, though.

TOL

stonecold
29-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Thanks guys, it always amazes me when I get the comment from said shopper "but why do you need so many rods, reels, lures etc" that coming from a person who can't get into the wardrobe because the shoes are stacked to the bl#*dy roof!
I like the idea of a weeklong charter!
To the old legend- I told that bloke not to put that rod holder there! there's one at Evans as well