PDA

View Full Version : Marlin seminar/ M&G??..Thursday01

Burley_Boy
28-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Just a heads up to anyone who's interested. Doug burt is running a seminar on Marlin / Pelagics this Thursday night at the Loders creek Coastguard base in Southport. 7:30 start $5 entry I think is the go.
A few of us are rocking up theres at least half a dozen Ausfishers I know of so far including Skippa Brejen and myself so if you're coming let us know.
Nice to meet up, have a beer and talk tackle... so its almost a micro meet and greet!
Cheers BB

Fishinmishin
28-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Sounds good to me........just see how I go with time.
Cheers, Jay

SCOTTYGC
29-11-2005, 06:39 AM
there will be a guest speaker his name is MR Philippe Guigo apperntly one of the worlds best gamefishermen

he is in charge of rapalas bluewater agmefishing department

Ill be there and im sure FrankJ is coming too

seeyas there
scotty

SCOTTYGC
29-11-2005, 06:41 AM
id be getting there before 730 if you want a good seat near the bar

;D ;D ;D ;D
scotty

flattymattyb
29-11-2005, 08:03 AM
Hi BB,

Sounds good, should be able to make it so see you there, Scotty you sitting near the bar, never would have guessed ;D

Cheers
Matty

Burley_Boy
29-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Need to add a correction there Scotty.
Philippe Guigo, the super whizz bang offshore gamefisherman from Niece, will be there on the 12th of January.
The Dec 01 seminar is a Douggie presentation I believe and will cover trolling patterns, techniques, towing live baits etc etc.
should be good, see you at the bar.
Cheers BB
I'll be wearing my black JEM cap so make yourself known. ;)

Fishinmishin
29-11-2005, 10:46 PM
I'll be wearing a white bonds singlet ::) ::) ;D with your mamma in tow.

gogecko
30-11-2005, 04:25 PM
HI guys, I'll be there too. I think this is the first in a series of 3 nights. This week is on light game closer to shore, and the next 2 nights are on marlin. Get there at 7 - 7.15 for a good seat.

SCOTTYGC
30-11-2005, 10:46 PM
thanks BB you were correct ( i should have read the flyer and payed attention at the same time)

gogecko if you get there first grab me a beer and a seat :) :) :)

cheers
scotty