PDA

View Full Version : who is at work today ?

peabow
03-12-2005, 10:02 AM
stuck at the showroom who is also working and what do you do?

slugo
03-12-2005, 10:15 AM
Me too working hard.. work on railway newcastle ---must go train coming BYE

shano
03-12-2005, 10:15 AM
yeap i am also!
and also in the showroom! salesman;)

peabow
03-12-2005, 10:26 AM
me to selling timber flooring

peabow
03-12-2005, 10:29 AM
may be you could sell my 96 ninja 600 then

szopen
03-12-2005, 12:01 PM
I am.
Engineer in a factory.

philip_thomson
03-12-2005, 06:16 PM
i worked today 7-6 at BCF keppera. opening day today

i am exhausted ;D back to it tommorrow :D

Scott15
03-12-2005, 06:28 PM

Same here

redspeckle
03-12-2005, 06:58 PM
I am always at filping work >:( looking after track maintenance for QR in Brisbane suburban area and Port of Brisbane (FishI Island) was their today
Gee unlucky_phill [smiley=angel.gif]score himself a good job at BCF their is plenty of discounts their for himself or go and try new products lucky b*#tard
Mitch

philip_thomson
03-12-2005, 07:05 PM

Same here

really? i thought i saw you there but thought my eyes were deciving me ;D

polydriverjr
03-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Yea I had a pretty hard day at work *cough* *cough*

Had to accompany four jetski's to and from fraser island, twice. Such a hard life ;D

Cheers, Ben

gawby
04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
Yep i will be at work sunday morning loading truck and going to townsville.
Lucky me.
Graeme

DNO40
04-12-2005, 06:24 AM
Not I said the spider to the fly.

I try very hard not to let work interfere with my weekends.

DNO

juicyfruit
04-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Always at work....till the day I die

MOTHER JOB DESCRIPTION: Long term team player needed for challenging permanent work in an often chaotic environment. Candidate must possess excellent communication and organizational skills and be willing to work various hours, which will include evenings and weekends and frequent 24 hour shifts on call. Some overnight travel required, including trips to primitive camping sites on rainy weekends and endless sports tournaments in faraway cities. Travel expenses not reimbursed. Extensive courier duties also required.

RESPONSIBILITIES: This is for the rest of your life. Must be willing to be hated at least temporarily, until someone needs $5 to go skating. Must be willing to bite tongue repeatedly. Also, must possess the physical stamina of a pack mule and be able to go from zero to 60 mph in three seconds flat in case, this time, the screams from the backyard are not someone just crying wolf. Must be willing to face stimulating technical challenges, such as small gadget repair, mysteriously sluggish toilets and stuck zippers. Must screen phone calls, maintain calendars and coordinate production of multiple homework projects. Must have ability to plan and organize social gatherings for clients of all ages and mental outlooks. Must be willing to be indispensable one minute, an embarrassment the next. Must handle assembly and product safety testing of a half million cheap, plastic toys and battery operated devices. Must always hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. Must assume final, complete accountability for the quality of the end product. Responsibilities also include floor maintenance and janitorial work throughout the facility.

POSSIBILITY FOR ADVANCEMENT AND PROMOTION: Virtually none. Your job is to remain in the same position for years, without complaining, constantly retraining and updating your skills, so that those in your charge can ultimately surpass you.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: None required, unfortunately. On- the-job training offered on a continually exhausting basis.

WAGES AND COMP ENSATION: You pay them, offering frequent raises and bonuses. A balloon payment is due when they turn 18 because of the assumption that college will help them become financially independent. When you die, you give them whatever is left. The oddest thing about this reverse-salary scheme is that you actually enjoy it and wish you could only do more.

BENEFITS: While no health or dental insurance, no pension, no tuition reimbursement, no paid holidays and no stock options are offered, job supplies limitless opportunities for personal growth and free hugs for life if you play your cards right. Forward this on to all the MOMs you know, in appreciation for everything they do on a daily basis, and let them know they are appreciated.

Don't get me started on my 2nd job I hold....Wife

Juicy

PinHead
04-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Is there something you are trying to tell us Juicy?????

familyman
04-12-2005, 05:19 PM
On call for large regional air con company,travel 400 kms with "L"platers and sunday drivers to investigate problems that rectify themselves as soon as they hang up from talking to you >:( >:( >:(
Oh well its the silly season and all the dollars help ;D
cheers jon

juicyfruit
04-12-2005, 10:30 PM
:-/

juicyfruit
04-12-2005, 10:33 PM
Is there something you are trying to tell us Juicy?????

:-X

don't be late with my first morning cuppa and my Valium sandwich......dear

*kisses*

Juicy

LOL

theoldlegend
05-12-2005, 03:54 AM
Hi Juicy,

You didn't mention whether you are multi skilled. For example, what are you like on a mower? Can you paint, wash a car? These are skills that can only be honed over the passage of time, requiring endless patience on the part of the instructor.

Years ago, I directed my wife Gwenda on the fine art of mowing. Armed with my instructions, she commenced to mow the back yard, while I sat on the back steps with some suitable refreshment. After a couple of stubbies, I felt it necessary to offer what I'd prefer to call "constructive, but helpful comments, designed to improve efficiency".

Shortly after that, she decided that she wouldn't list mowing in her CV, which meant that I had to complete the job. Strangely enough, she's never done the mowing since. I tried to impart my knowledge, I really did, but to no avail.

Just thought I'd throw that in.

TOL

juicyfruit
05-12-2005, 06:18 AM
TOL

ROTFLMAO

I've always been able to take on the job of being a "Father" "Son" "Brother" (pppssstttt and during my experiential uni years, a "boyfriend" ;) ) so yes I know how to mow the lawn. (pardon the pun)

But..........stuff having a workshop supervisor telling me what to do!!!!!!

*returns to her book "How to grow a peni$ in 3 easy step but still be able to hit the porcelain*

thumps
05-12-2005, 07:26 AM
"Hi Juicy,

You didn't mention whether you are multi skilled."

oh Gawd...dont go there

:'(

juicyfruit
05-12-2005, 07:35 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I am multi skilled!!!!!!

Let me tell you how...................

Juicy

*kisses*

thumps
05-12-2005, 07:36 AM
now look what ya did TOL

:'(

barraboy2
05-12-2005, 08:06 AM
Now that I am retired I have no time for fishing at least when I was working I sometimes got days off to go fishing. Being retired is more work than when I was working full time. I still have a boss and she#is the hardest boss I have ever had. ;D

theoldlegend
05-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Dare I ask?

Also, being of rather advanced years, I can work out most of the abbreviations I see from time to time.

But what does "ROT" mean?

TOL

thumps
05-12-2005, 06:01 PM
rotf

roll on the floor

lmao..i think ya get that one

rotflmao

theoldlegend
05-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Thanks Thumps,

I was grouping the "f" with the "lmao" to arrive at a different context, if you know what I mean.

Now it all comes to me!!

TOL