PDA

View Full Version : Dear heavey bay..is goldies on the chew yet ???

slyham775
01-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Dear heavey bay..is goldies on the chew yet ??? Hi there i am wondering if the goldie,s have avrried yet ??? so i can head up for my fishing holiday to hunt some goldies , trevor ,gt ... for some fun sport fishing ya i would do some popper fishing , slug fishing , bait fishing , will do littie bit of reef fishing as well , so it would be great if you all help me out a bit cos i am 350km away from there.... so i not want to give a good miss.... would like to go out on 3 good day,s ... ... ohh i would like to know where do you boy cacth trevor with popper ????

many thank,s for your time

Mick ..........@slyham775 .......<"((><

(P.S. if you not want to tell littie secret then P.M. me )

land-lubber
02-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Yep the goldies have arrived, thats all they are catching on the reefs at the moment :o
we got a 9kg specimen off the jetty last week. queenies are also running well at the moment.
PM me if u want any info, ill do my best to get it for u
cheers

slyham775
02-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Yea that,s great :D now i am going to dome some hunting it will be fun hey land-lubber you,re a ledgend .. yea i will pm you soon ... i,m just wacthing the weather ... let know know how,s the weather is going up there ok ... i am hoping 2 day calm fishing day,s ... :D i just can,t wait ....

slyham775
03-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Hey boy,s how,s the weather up there at the moment ???? have you guy seen any trevor yet ??? please let me know :D

slyham775
03-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Hey boy,s #how,s the weather up there at the moment ???? have you guy seen any trevor yet ??? please let me know # :D

slyham775
06-12-2005, 08:11 AM
bum there is only one helping.... no one else i guess they not want me to come up and steal all the fish ;D.... isn,t that right ??? all i want is some fun fighting fish