PDA

View Full Version : Cancer Foundation Kids Fund Part two

Touchy - R.I.P.
08-12-2005, 06:31 AM
I think Nugget & 4BC have come up with a great idea re the fish with a lengend concept as a money raiser for the cancer foundation, Can the Ausfish fraternity do a bit more to help this great cause? I'm very sure we can, I would like Nugget & 4BC to arrange some avenue within the show so we can listen in & see how we could donate even if some of us do not wish to take part in the bidding, Come on Ausfishers lets put the hands in the pocket for a few bob each & have the flag at the top of the mast. Cheers Touchy.><>

Nugget
08-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Thanks for suggesting this Fred - a great idea.
I've posted the details in another thread but here they are again.

4BC can only accept cheque donations for the Legends of Fishing Promotion.
Any requests for CASH donations will not be accepted by 4BC, however any listener wishing to do so will need to speak directly to the Childhood Cancer Fund;
PO Box 295
Red Hill Qld 4059
Australia
PH: (07) 3252 4719

4BC will accept Cheque payments (for all winning Bids & Donations) to the following address;
ATT: Leana Smith Promotions Co-Ordinator
4BC Pty Ltd
PO Box 10116
Adelaide Street, Brisbane 4000.

All monies will be announced On-Air by 4BC via Dave Downie, then forwarded directly to the Childhood Cancer Fund at the above address.
Receipts (if requested) will then be issued directly to the Listener’s from the Charity in due course.

I hope this clarifies the matter.
Thanks & Good Luck!

Des Poeling-Oer
Promotions & Marketing Director