PDA

View Full Version : vhf radio course

Dignity
03-12-2005, 08:03 PM
Did the course with Subzero leading the way at VMR Victoria Point today. Definately the way to go if you don't have your certificate and a lot cheaper than others around the place. The exam was certainly nothing to worrry about, but then again I haven't got my results yet. Llyod covers everything you need to know in a day.

Cheers Sam

brenmer
03-12-2005, 08:52 PM
I couldn't agree more Sam ;) The course was fantastic, and presented very well. I too haven't got my results yet, but I'm confident from the course that all will be fine.

Nice to meet you, Subzero, and some of the other ausfish members. Ill be listening out for you on my new VHF ;D

Regards,
brenmer

FishFinger1977
04-12-2005, 10:08 AM
Yeah same here, lloyd is the man to see about getting a licence, very informative and covers all you will need to know. My dad even said it was easy ;D Lloyd even gives ausfish a plug ;D Regards Scott

backhoe
04-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Got to agree. Was a good course and Lloyd managed to keep it flowing really well even through the tedious bits. Emphasised the stuff that might be examined as well as the nuts and bolts practical stuff that is actually useful. Good to get it over in one day though.
Kev

subzero
13-12-2005, 03:26 PM
THIS RELATES TO THE COURSE ON THE 3rd Of DECEMBER
Not the 10th, I do not have the results for that yet, sorry

Congratulations to you all, if you have not got your lisense yet in the post, it is on the way.
All 14 of you passed. 8 of you got 100% in the first section.
Email or phone me for your individual results.
Cheers Lloyd
lloyd@vmr.org.au

BTW, thanks for the coments above, I would be a liar if I said I didnt enjoy recieving possitive feedback.
Have a good Xmas all, Safe Boating and dont be afraid to use those radio's
:) :) :)

Dignity
13-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Got my MROVCP today and much thanks must go to LLoyd, he puts as much into the preparation as the course itself. Lloyd sent out heaps of material so no excuse for failing, thanks again Lloyd.

Sam

revs57
14-12-2005, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the info Sam...will have to check it out when we get back in January...sounds like a worthwhile investment of a day

Cheers

Rhys