PDA

View Full Version : How brave are you?

bidkev
16-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Further to the thread on fishing at Xmas. Will you be logging on at Xmas?

Does your missus give you the roliing eyes/hands on hips/tapping foot routine if you spend too much time at the computer?

You've got to be subtle and ask the missus if she would like her drink topping up. You dissapear to the fridge only to end up sat at the computer and return ten minutes later with something like, "jeeeez honey, I mst be losing the strength in me wrists or something. Took me all of ten minutes to get the top off yer stubbie".

One that never fails is, "must've eaten something off love, can't keep from running to the dunny" ;D

I know.........I gotta get a life ;D

kev

stevedemon
16-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Hi Kev
yes We think you need to get a life the just read this post before I started to type disappeared for a minute came back with my old steak knife in handand said if you try this you know what will happen and what you will be eating for Xmas Lunch :-? :o :-X on the other hand the Nephew has told me he will move Computer to his room and the key board with extension cable to the Dunny and monitor in hand ;D ;D ;D but me think the wife is not that silly :-X :-X I am not scare of any man >:( >:( >:( but the Wife is a totally different story :'( :'( :'( so pleaseeeeeeeeeeee pass me the cheese or the chicken Pellets :P :P :P pellets first at least I have the berley ready :-? 8-) :o ;D

Have a Very Merry and Safe Xmas and a Happy New Year :) :) :) :) :) :)

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve 8-) 8-)

88fishframe
16-12-2005, 02:01 PM
A good Christmas party trick would be to take bait out of the freezer to defrost and walk around the house wearing a life jacket. ;D ;D

revs57
16-12-2005, 02:40 PM
Yeah Kev, my missus is giving me the eyes.."if its not building the boat its BL@@&% ausfish!!!" I trIed to explain the educational aspect of our site but she won't buy it...

I'll be off line for about a month so that shoudl help...I don't know what I'll do without my daily Ausfish fix...what am I saying???...of course I do!!! Put into practice all the advice and ideas I've picked up from here over the past four months!!!

Have to write a report when I get back...

cheers

rhys

MIKOS
16-12-2005, 03:21 PM
Kev,

Heres a couple of solutions for you

You could try valium in her cuppa. ;D

If that dont work go to the local internet cafe. :D

When she asks you to get the milk purposly forget it and send her down the shops. ::)

Or one last thing perhaps get a 240v invertor in the whittley and buy a laptop (computer that is) I know you were thinking lap dancer Kev ;D

Cheers

Mike ;)

Fishin_Dan
16-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Get yourself a laptop, and setup wireless at home...

You can go into any room of the house (Or to the backyard/garage/etc) with it, and still be chatting ;D

Just think - Its a beautiful hot sunny day... You're sitting out on the back deck with an ice cold stubby.... Ausfish is on the laptop... ;)

(Works for me! ;D )

juicyfruit
16-12-2005, 03:57 PM
I am the missus and it’s the old man, giving me the 'evil eye of death' and 'fire breathing dragon' routine.

My solution is to be stuck down with my aliment of 'selective blindness and deafness' followed by the terrible disease of 'verbal apologise diarrhoea' for whatever I may have done during my first aliment.

Failure of this having any effort, I will applying a good dose of 'come look at what this person has written' or 'your just as bad' seems to settle everything down.

Juicy

PinHead
16-12-2005, 04:07 PM
mate..I have a comp..she has hers..never a problem

Dug
16-12-2005, 04:14 PM
mate..I have a comp..she has hers..never a problem

Same same here, I don't nag her about the games she doesn't nag me about the internet.

finga64
16-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Ooh you guys ::)
I'm on Holidays at Evans Head.
So nothing personal, but stuff ya's I'm of fishing, swimming, crabbing, skiing etc, etc. No time for computers for a coupla weeks
Did I mention the beers and barby bit. ;D ;D
P.S. Nobody break into the house while we're away O.K. ;)

skippa
16-12-2005, 10:15 PM
Get yourself a laptop, and setup wireless at home...

You can go into any room of the house (Or to the backyard/garage/etc) with it, and still be chatting ;D

Just think - Its a beautiful hot sunny day... You're sitting out on the back deck with an ice cold stubby.... Ausfish is on the laptop... ;)

(Works for me! ;D )

Yep Dan works for me too, I can even see Coochie from the patio ;D

Cheers,
Tony 8-)

westie
17-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Kev Kev Kev What are we going to do with you, maybe we all need to come around and take you out to the big world for th day.

Bugger....... got to go and do the washing and cleaning back soon !!!!!! ;D

Bosunsmate
17-12-2005, 09:36 AM
Got the home networked....I got mine 'n' she's got hers and the kids have their own plus a laptop ........so, the missus spends the days workin on her groups, the kids playin games 'n' I spend the day in here...When I'm not fishin that is........ ;D

No PROBLEMS here......

Have a merry and safe Xmas and New Years everyone.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

bidkev
17-12-2005, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the replies fellers.........most of you seem to have it sussed ;D

My deckie's quite good with me actually (she has to be, I can serve up some crap food if she rubs me the wrong way) ;D. Being on home duties she appreciates that I don't have work mates as most folk do and she seems quite content for me to build friendships via the net............at least she knows that I'm not stopping off at the TAB or pub on the way home..........Jeeeeeez, I miss that ;D

cheers

kev

cuzzamundi
17-12-2005, 12:56 PM
lmao kev. luckily i'm a lone soldier so i've got no worries! mum and i go feed the homeless til the arvo, then i'll be straight home for a quick session before the family arrives later on. i always get a session in each chrissy so i'm one of the VERY lucky ones! good luck with the off food tactics!

cuzza

The_Walrus
17-12-2005, 04:57 PM
I just threaten to give up fishing and take up smoking drinking and betting ;D ;D ;D

Luc