PDA

View Full Version : Moon Phases

saphire
17-12-2005, 11:07 AM
I am looking for an online calender that displays the moon phase.
Does anyone know of such a webpage?
I know that I can get the moon phase from the ausfish site but I would like see it in a calender with dates.
Thank you,
saphire.

juicyfruit
17-12-2005, 01:32 PM
I have a program that uses harmonics data to predict tide heights at many locations throughout the world, and displays a graph of the results according to the time zone of the target location. The tide graph can be overlaid with a solunar chart to give an interesting version of the Maori Fishing Calendar (moon phases).

If this is what you are seeking, plus more, email me if ya want it, not sure if i can post the link for it here.

Juicy

Maria
17-12-2005, 01:44 PM
http://www.msq.qld.gov.au/qt/MSQ.nsf/ReferenceLookup/2005_moon_phases.pdf/$file/2005_moon_phases.pdf

webby
17-12-2005, 03:06 PM
This is what its all about

Nugget
17-12-2005, 04:23 PM
http://stardate.org/nightsky/moon/

Dave ><>

westie
17-12-2005, 07:40 PM
Ok so your are back :D or I am just noticing your post again ....saphire

Westie

uripper
18-12-2005, 03:51 PM
I have a program that uses harmonics data to predict tide heights at many locations throughout the world, and displays a graph of the results according to the time zone of the target location. #The tide graph can be overlaid with a solunar chart to give an interesting version of the Maori Fishing Calendar (moon phases).

If this is what you are seeking, plus more, #email me if ya want it, not sure if i can post the link for it here.

Juicy

Is this the download program from www.wtides.com ?

Its a ripper.
Rip

saphire
18-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Thank you so much for all the great and very useful responses.
Yes Westie I am back. #Its summertime, and the holiday season, so that means I am out on the water more and therefore surfing ausfish to keep me up to date with what is happening.
Juicy is harmonics the word that refers to tidal and moon changes? I can see I am going to have to do more reading on this subject.
Cheers,
saphire. :)
Love the little santa clauses. Nearly as cute as the little easter bunnies.

TonyM
18-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Harmonic constants are a set of number values that assist in predicting tide times specific to a location. I went through the joy of writing some tide prediction software recently which is why I am a store of useless information on the subject ;D

To predict Sun and Moon times all you need is the GPS Location and the appropriate formula and you're set ;) Although a calander or some software is a much easier way ;D

You'll be glad you started to study the sun and moon in relation to your trips I think Sapphire ;) It can help big time in improving your chances of those dream fish.

juicyfruit
18-12-2005, 09:37 PM
Rip

Sure is

It's a little ripper

Juicy

juicyfruit
18-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Saphire,

Its as Tony says.

Its a great subject to study.

Juicy