PDA

View Full Version : Wheeln em In Gets a Fisher Boats Makeover

DaneCross
19-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Saturday saw JB and I up nice and early bound for Bribie, not for fishing but to take Col_S (Fisher Boats) up on his fantastic offer to fit a livey tank to my boat. I couldn't be happier with the result. Col had one of his men working for what would have to have been 6hrs and given intense heat of the day, I'm truely greatful for his effort. Got to meet Col and his boys, Jay_S and Bonsey, and I tell ya, Bonsey isn't short of a good story - kept me entertained all day ;D ;D Got a tour of the production line and got to see some top looking boats in the making. I can now tell you first hand, for a top quality boat, with a no holds barred approach to customising to your exact needs, you'd go a long way to find a better product.
Thanks again Col, I can't wait to get out there and swim some liveys ;) ;D
Cheers,
Dane

A few pics...
The battery had to be moved from its original spot across to the other side to make room for the custom fit...

DaneCross
19-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Another...

DaneCross
19-12-2005, 04:27 PM
The back...

DaneCross
19-12-2005, 04:28 PM
The pump...

DaneCross
19-12-2005, 04:34 PM
This all stems from Webby's somewhat humbling appeal for assistance on my behalf. I'm extremely greatful to him and everyone who has offered their assistance.
I have to mention JB. Thanks heaps for giving up what turned out to be a good day for fishing to drive me and the boat up to Bribie for the day - you're a good egg ;)
DC

longtail
19-12-2005, 05:10 PM
looks good DC , all ya need now is some liveys to test it out ;)
to col , the boys and JB , it's great to see , even in these uncertain times, that there are still people out there like yourselves , willing to give up their time to help a mate out. good onyas guys [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

cheers
jason 8-)

markpeta
19-12-2005, 06:04 PM
Dc nice to meet some people from ausfish hope to catch up with you on the water.

Mark

DALEPRICE
19-12-2005, 06:10 PM
dc, you didnt catch col peeling the quintrex
stickers off and slappin fisher boat ones on did you??? ;D
top job col and the team.
cheers dale

skippa
19-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Hey DC,

take my hat off to you, an insperation to all.
Good work to Brian and of coarse Col and the boys from Fisher boats. #[smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Hope you all have a safe and happy Xmas, love to catchup on the water some day.

Cheers,
Tony # 8-)

webby
19-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Col your a true champion ;)
Though you would have come away with a new toy Dane ;D and left the quinnie up there :-X
Watch out livies
regards

Jay_S
19-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Dane,
Good to meet you and Jason. ;)
The boys enjoyed your company ....all very inspiring [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
As I said earlier more then happy to help out.
Dale I was going to put a "I WISH I WERE A FISHER " decal on his Quinnie ;D ;D

A big thanks to Kane for doing the job in the heat on a weekend. It's all a team effort at the end of the day.
Get them livies swimming out the back there Dane.

Merry Xmas

Col , Jay and Bonesy

vertico
19-12-2005, 07:48 PM
now you need a couple of teasers and start your switch baiting tactics Dane,

well done Jb , Col_s and all the boys at fisher boats

rajawolf
19-12-2005, 09:04 PM
Dane,
Looks good, have to be happy with live bait tank like that :D...

Well done Col, good to see people still care. :) :) :)

Tony

Fishin_Dan
19-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Good on you everyone involved! Good to see there's some top people out there

adriancorrea
20-12-2005, 12:06 AM
Looks like Santas come early this year for ya DC
Well done to col and everyone else involed in helping out Dane

Merry Xmas to all
Adrian

Heath
20-12-2005, 06:23 AM
Fantastic job Fisher Boats! :)

JB come away from there like a love struck teenager. ;D Couldn't stop raving about your boats.

No stopping you now DC, mackerel, marlin , wahoo & anything else you could think of that you might want to feed a livie to WATCH OUT!!

Col_S - You obvioulsy realise its the small things that people regard the most, WELL DONE to you & your team. ;)

JB
20-12-2005, 09:25 AM
Fantastic job Fisher Boats! :)

JB come away from there like a love struck teenager. ;D Couldn't stop raving about your boats.

What can i say, i went up there not really sure what to expect and i was blown away with the construction of these plate boats. The amount of "actual fishing experience" that has gone into the designs is the best i have seen. Its great to see boats built by people that actually know how to fish, and can put that knowlege back into thier boats.
For anybody that is after a "Fishing Weapon" head to bribie and see Col, you wont be dissapointed.

As for the work, thanks Col, Jay, Bonesy and the hard workers that fitted out the tank for the great job. Was great to meet you guys.

Look out fish, we have livies!! ;D

Jas

Sportfish_5
20-12-2005, 12:40 PM
Top stuff Col and the team @ Fisher [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Look forward to the open day :P :P :P

Cheers

Greg