PDA

View Full Version : XMAS FISHY WISH LIST

woody74
17-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Hi guy's, firstly let me just wish #all and sundry a merry xmas and happy new year. Was just thinking last night #gees I wish me misses would by me my new shimano calais baitcaster and rod for xmas. Have the shimano catalogue open on the page where the reel is in the kitchen for the last 6 months hopeing she will get the idea ;D. That's my wish for this year, seeing that both rod and reel will cost about $800+, I will probably be still saving till next bloody xmas ;D. What's your wishes for this year? CHEERS woody.

nofrills
20-12-2005, 10:06 AM
hey woody

hows things.when are you coming back for a fish.If you need a new reel ive find it best to buy it and hide it.
Anyways merry christmas to you and the family.

cheers scott

Louis
20-12-2005, 12:05 PM
G'day Woody,

Well I don't know what Santa Claus is bringing me but hopefully it will be fishing related rather than the regulation Aftershave and Body Talc etc.

I bought my mate a stocked Impoundment permit from BCF.

I thought that was a good idea for a Christmas present for an Angler.

Louis

roz
20-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Hey Scott,

What sort of dad would have his children stand in front of the Christmas tree and hold up a mackeral..... love it!

Woody,

Call me wierd, and call me strange but I want somebody to build me a blokettes shed for my fishing gear/rod building. I've got two chances and you know what they are.

All the best for Christmas

Roz

philip_thomson
20-12-2005, 01:32 PM
im getting grants guide to fishes. got it a month ago though.

still waying up the pros and cons on new outfits to buy so think it will be socks and jocks for chrissy.

offshore (trolling, bottom bashing) tyrnos 30

spinning stradic 6000 on a Gloomis 6-12kg

soft plastics (hate the things but need to learn please do not ask why) stradic 1000 drop shot 2-4kg rod

HarryO
20-12-2005, 02:12 PM
Thanks Woody,

That is a good picky, Scott, I can almost picture her saying

"where can we hang it on the tree?"

careful, might start a new trend here....

"Silent night, holy...... mackeral !! "

Can't think of anything that I want for christmas,
except maybe for everyone to be and stay happy.

Lookin forward to sampling her special rumballs, and her trifle
can truly be described as world class...

(highlight tho, is watchin the kids faces as they open their pressies)

A truly happy and merry Christmas to all

Harry.

thumps
20-12-2005, 02:38 PM
dear Santa

because i have been such a good boy this year...and because i need some quality time and i have kept the bad guys at bad in my job

could you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell Juicy i need a 5.5m centre console for xmas ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thumps
20-12-2005, 02:38 PM
dear Santa

because i have been such a good boy this year...and because i need some quality time and i have kept the bad guys at bad in my job

could you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell Juicy i need a 5.5m centre console for xmas ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

should read....at bad

ps...could i have a spell checker for my pc;D

thumps
20-12-2005, 02:39 PM
bad=BAY....oh dammit

juicyfruit
20-12-2005, 02:45 PM
Dear Thumps,

Santa tells me ya need a spell checker badly.

I will stop the order of your 5.5m centre console so you can have your hearts desire of a spell checker.

Merry Christmas Darling

Juicy

thumps
20-12-2005, 02:51 PM
B***C

;D

juicyfruit
20-12-2005, 02:54 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOO

Was that meant to read B**CH?

Juicy

thumps
20-12-2005, 02:55 PM
:-X ::)

rajawolf
20-12-2005, 05:50 PM
thumps,

I will be your santa for now ..if you look up in the right hand corner of your post you will see a button called modify it works well ;D and for the double poster mistakes ...there is even a delete button.... ;D

Merry Xmas, :) :) :)

Tony

thumps
20-12-2005, 05:54 PM
ty Tony

i will keep that in mind next time

in the mean time i will continue to try and stop the laughter from over in the corner

;)

Bream_Reaper01
21-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Gidday all,merry xmas to all,

My wish just came true,the better half just bought me a rod/reel combo for flicking soft plastics and surface poppers.This is all a new scene to me(bait soaker normally),i know you don't use mono for this style of fishing,you use fireline or braid,or are they the same thing?
Any help is appreciated.

p.s she got me a new Beacon to Beacon as well,i'm the luckiest guy to have such a good woman.

bidkev
21-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Dear Thumps,

Santa tells me ya need a spell checker badly.

I will stop the order of your 5.5m centre console so you can have your hearts desire of a spell checker.

Merry Christmas Darling

Juicy

Dear Thumps, here's ya spell checker: http://www.iespell.com/ Merry Xmas ;D

Dear Juicy, Can Thumps have his 5.5 ccentre console now? ;D

kev

McCod
21-12-2005, 11:16 AM
I'll wait till the 31st.... 31 Million will do ;D
Merry Xmas all

Cheers Les

juicyfruit
21-12-2005, 12:42 PM
LMAO

Dear Kingtin,

Your request has been noted, and after some serious thought, I have decided that I will continue giving it some serious thought if he starts behaving.....he can start by

1. Returning my Ugly Stick I brought myself over 6 months ago and have never used it coz he hogs it:D
2. Stop stealing the braid from my reels to top dress his own reels:D
3. Stop leaving the tackle box in such a mess that I can't stand it any longer and clean it myself :D

Love Juicy

(sloppy moment ~ Love Ya Thumps, and if I could give you your wish of a 5.5mt centre console, darling I would~as you more then bloody well deserve it!)

nofrills
21-12-2005, 11:27 PM
hey roz,hows it goin

#their just happy cause they will get some tucker this christmas,even if it is just the frame #::)

paz
22-12-2005, 08:34 PM
well i got my fishy wishy chrissy gifts already(cept one).....min kota for "arfa" :)....and a lip grip from the son for those big cod i plan to catch next year(but i not sposed to know bout this one ;))......
paz

szopen
22-12-2005, 09:20 PM
Gear, I can just go and buy.
Wife loves me (makes good $$$ ;D) and would not object.

I wish to live in a place where I could actually go fishing in the sea as much as I want. No matter boat or land based.

That was all to put the things in the right perspective.

I probably will go and buy myself some nice gear tomorow. Than play with it for a few months till I get to use it.

bidkev
22-12-2005, 10:39 PM
Gear, I can just go and buy.
Wife loves me (makes good $$$ ;D) and would not object.

I wish to live in a place where I could actually go fishing in the sea as much as I want. No matter boat or land based.

That was all to put the things in the right perspective.

I probably will go and buy myself some nice gear tomorow. Than play with it for a few months till I get to use it.

Enjpoy it mate and yes, we do need to get things into perspective sometimes. Just being able to fish when those who would like to, can't, is a gift to us I suppose. Having an understanding wife who contends with your obsession is a gift too. I suppose we are all granted gifts daily if we think about it.

kev

baldyhead
22-12-2005, 10:57 PM
I asked Santa for a bottle of Captain Morgan that will never be empty no matter how much I drink ! baldy

sunny
22-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Santa came early :) :) :)

Looks like Bream Reaper isn't the only lucky guy with a better half. #:D #As of this evening there's a shiny new 6'6" Berkley dropshot in my tackle collection.

Can't wait to take it out for a flick, it just feels soooo nice.

Hope you all have a great Cristmas and that next year brings lots of those fishing moments that you'll be telling your mates about for years.