PDA

View Full Version : We Survived!

bidkev
07-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Got back from 5 days at pin and 4 nights of storms! Jeeeeeeeeeeeez, just look at all these new threads :o :o I'm never gonna catch up ::) Will report later when I've cleaned all me gear and took down the Chrizzy lights ;D

Happy new Year to you all.

kev

Navi
07-01-2006, 08:08 PM
kingtin,
I lok forward to hear about it I'm looking at 9 nights at tipplers with my 5 y.o. could do with some tip's...

cheers Chris

Navi
07-01-2006, 08:08 PM
kingtin,
I look forward to hear about it I'm looking at 9 nights at tipplers with my 5 y.o. could do with some tip's...

cheers Chris

gawby
07-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Kev,
Was good to catch up with you and your deckies at the pin. ;)
Your company was well received and after a few minutes it seemed like we were all old buddies with all the bullsh-t stories flowing. :-X
I must say that you boat was most impressive and you should be proud of being the skipper of the ss whitley. :P
Dont let brett drive it again as he was the only one to get us wet. ;D
Graeme

skippa
07-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Graeme,

Doesn't seem to matter what boat Brett drives he gets all his deckies wet .... ## ;D ;D

where's the pics, can't even see them sideways ... ;D

Kev,

Thought of you guys during the storms, could just see all you guys huddled in the green tent while everything else was blown awayyyyyyyyyy ......

Thanks for such a great day to a bunch of camping gate crashers #;D

Cheers,
Tony # 8-)

cuzzamundi
07-01-2006, 09:00 PM
good to hear youre alive kev. look forward to the posts!!

cuzza

Darryl
07-01-2006, 09:02 PM
:DGlad to see you home in one piece kev. Thanxs again for putting up with us on the day.

Bloody camping gate crashers we are. ::)

maztez
08-01-2006, 12:59 PM
Hey Kev look forward to hearing your wet weather camping report as for Brett ....shite mate your copping some from the boys re getting them wet ...dont worry about it son their only jealous that they cant drive a boat as well as you and give their deckies a bit of heat releif..
even your father in law got a peice of the action . Oh well at least there talking to you
cheers Dad ;D ;D

Brejen
08-01-2006, 07:05 PM
As is said b4 boyz or should i call u both girls ::)( Notice my two deckies arent saying anything), u want to play with the big dogz u gotta learn to cock ur leg high enough. Kev was saying send her to 5000rpm and thats what I and only I and Kev had the B ::) lls to do, you two pussy's had to get wet and maybe sittin in the rear lounge together next time would be more comfortable for u both.

One day u two will be good enough to get people wet in top self boats as well ;D ::).
Stacers and SouthWETwinds dont count that's to easy a task.

Dad all good you've brought me up better then that and of course the broad shoulders help and the real story of the wetting has to be told yet.

Was hooking in the Whittley that Kev was so good to give us a run in, anyway Kev says to hit the 5000 mark and put her in a full lock turn. SHITE yeah comin around in the turn thru some wake and being the good Skippa that i am see the spray comin and move outta the way for the one who calls himself SKIPPA ::), and whatta u know he callin fowl he's got wet, Pussy damm Pussy ;D ;D ;D ;D .

Brett

Darryl
09-01-2006, 10:19 AM
As i am Bretts other deckie when i'm not out in mine i see fit too comment on this.

;DPUSSY'S ;D

maztez
09-01-2006, 02:02 PM
Be careful there boys ....with so many PUSSYS around we may need to get the RSPCA involved to releive the suffering ::) ;D ::) ;D
cheers Terry

bidkev
09-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Graeme,
<snip>
Kev,

Thought of you guys during the storms, could just see all you guys huddled in the green tent while everything else was blown awayyyyyyyyyy ......

Cheers,
Tony # 8-)

Tony, the best thing we ever did was getting rid of the family tent and shipping the Vangos over although I have to admit the little Coleman did a good job too. Apart from that, I get to be alone with the deckie ;) ;D

Pity you all pulled up on the coffe rock though as the beach in front was clear.

kev

bidkev
09-01-2006, 03:09 PM
No such thing as gate crashing when I'm out there. I'm glad to see anyone if it gives me a bit of down time away from the kids........."dad, what's this"? "dad, I think I'm caught on the anchor" "dad, I can't get this hook out" "dad, jake's just farted" :o ::) ::) ;D

kev

skippa
09-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Graeme,
<snip>
Kev,

Cheers,
Tony # 8-)

Pity you all pulled up on the coffe rock though as the beach in front was clear.

kev

Kev now the ice is broken mate we'll certainly drive right up to the front door now #;D #;D #;D
Just thought we'd give ya family a bit of space, it was Mrs skips idea with, 'you can't just all pull up in front of the poor mans camp site when you haven't even met him yet', still ringing in my ears as the SS southwind gently grounded in the MUD .... looked like someone crapped on the bow as the tide dropped # :P

Cheers,
Tony # 8-)
PS Don't worry Jakey, didn't notice any farts at all #;D ;D

oscar22
09-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Great

Darryl
09-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Is isn't it.