PDA

View Full Version : Divers experience conflicts with GNS closures

mackmauler
08-01-2006, 04:36 PM
From the horses mouth what more can be said!!! make up your own mind and see what a load of nonsense these closures really are.

Having lived and dived on straddie for the past 14 years I find it very hard to believe that a grey nurse was responsible for this latest attack.
No.1 Grey nurse are usually here from about June to late November early December.

more content can be found here, but that leaves half the year with no GNS so why a closure ::) :-X

http://www.diveoz.com.au/discussion_forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11090

devocean
08-01-2006, 04:59 PM
I know a lot of spearos who would agree with you on these closure dates as they are know off limits even though I find it difficult to understand how you could accidently spear a GNS.

As for the habitat argument what about all the scuba divers who go down there and take a hundred photos? Im with yopu mack mauler

Sportfish_5
08-01-2006, 05:43 PM
LMAO Rob ;D ;D ;D ;D Couple of bites so far ;)

mackmauler
08-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Another diver has said the sharks should have cleared off by now, they dont come back till winter generally, we have really been ripped off >:(

Gazza
09-01-2006, 09:16 AM
maybe the GNS-count was done in off-times :-? ,and 500 is a min. :o

maybe divers can't count :-X

devocean
09-01-2006, 01:38 PM
That dive count is a load of crap was one of the worst ever scientific lly funded mssion ever. There are way more grey nurse sharks out there then they reckon and a lot further north as well

HarryO
09-01-2006, 04:30 PM
[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] #[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] #[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] #[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] #[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] #[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] #[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] #[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] ## [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

ONYA, #MACKMAULER....

[smiley=beer.gif]

finding_time
10-01-2006, 11:43 AM
You just love TROLLing season don't you rob ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D