PDA

View Full Version : Childrens dvd basic fishing & rigs

robersl
28-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Hi all

The Morayfiels eels social fishing club is holding a basic baiting and fishing & safety dvd night at Caboolture Sports Club Station road Morayfield on monday Jan 16 Starting at 7pm we will be showing a few dvd's on basic rigging ,fishing ect and also will have a bit of a talk on safety gear and boating this is open to all school age kids. We will also have a few prizes for the kids to test there knowledge after the safety talk, the sports club is suppling a childrens meal and soft drinks free of charge for the kids on the night something like a hotdog or chips ect and jugs of drink all adults can purchase a meal from the bistro if they are interested at normal club prices. please pm me if you are interested in attending this night with your children or phone me after 6pm weeknights on 07 5499 1913 as we limiting this to about 50 children. The sports club sponsor the fishing club and as we are a family club we try and involve the childrenas much as possible in the things we do. we are also hoping to supply bags for the kids with information from the fisheries department with fish sizes ect and maybe a sample of some products from a local fishing and camping store for the kids is still being negotiated

shane
morayfield eels fishing club president

Needmorerum
28-12-2005, 11:44 AM
As I am a long way from Caboolture, I won't be able to bring my Psycho Midgets, but, I want to congratulate you guys for putting something like this together.
This is just the thing that the kids need these days.

Well Done
Corry

robersl
29-12-2005, 09:26 PM
thanks for your welcome comments corry and after what has happened in morton bay today with 2 boats swamped and a father and his children rescued i think it is well timed

shane

major-defect
30-12-2005, 05:48 AM
Great idea mate should be more of it.

robersl
30-12-2005, 05:20 PM
thanks major-defect we held a night there about 7 months ago and had about 38 kids turn up and outback adventures camping and fishing store at morayfield supplied a heap of gar for the kids to look at from crab dillies to rods and spinning reels and lure they were amazed at what was out there to catch fish and the camping store gave them all a sample bag with some written material in it and a lure and a cap each and that went down well with the kids

shane

robersl
02-01-2006, 01:17 PM
hi guys still a few places left for this night have spoken to DANNY ATOUTBACK ADVENTURES CAMPING AND FISHING STORE AT MORAYFIELD .DANNY IS SPEAKING TO HIS SUPPLYER'S ABOUT SOME SAMPLE FOR THE KIDS FOR THE NIGHT

SHANE

robersl
05-01-2006, 07:39 PM
bump

shaky
10-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Love this...

Send me your delivery address and (if you like) I can organise 50 Basic Bait Fishing DVD's from Terrys Bait to go into the sample bags for the kids.
Cheers

Angus