PDA

View Full Version : A Special thanks to DUG

raefpud
23-01-2006, 03:21 AM
I would really like to specially thank ausfish member DUG aka Doug Steely - I was in a difficult situation and desperately needed a photographer at short notice for my recent wedding in Australia - After posting my situation on Ausfish chat board Dug came to the rescue, and offered his services. Even though he couldnt make me look like Brad Pitt, he certainly did a fasnastic job in making my wife a princess - Dug your photos are brilliant and and 2 families in 2 different countries are extremely grateful to you for preserving our memories. I highly reccommend Dug for all your proffesional photographic needs (even though weddings are not his specialty) he is a top bloke and a brilliant photographer - thanks again Doug - Cheers, Raef and Yuko

DNO40
23-01-2006, 05:23 AM
Excellent stuff Raef and Dug.

DNO

slugo
23-01-2006, 05:53 AM
congrats Raef and Yuko on your wedding and a big congrats to Dug.

fish2eat
23-01-2006, 10:21 AM
wow........but who's the ugly guy in the background??????? ;D

Big_Ren
23-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Good onya Doug and congrats to Raef and Yuko. Nice to see a plan come together.

Cheers
Paul

Volvo
23-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Raef n Yuko a BIG CONGRATS to the pair of yez n may you both find smooth waters all through your life :)..
Brilliant work there dug.
cheers

Fishin_Dan
23-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Good on ya Raef n Yuko! And well done Doug too!

Although I would've thought he might've secretly gotten a couple of fish into the shots (Kinda like the guy n girl in the gondola on the Hahn Lite ad) ;D :P

fish2eat
23-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Dug, Can you make all our wives look like that????????

Zeeke
23-01-2006, 02:21 PM
Dug is a living legend in the photography world..

You should check out his website, he has some brilliant images there

Yuko looks great Boss... but you still look like a train wreck ;)

Tim
p.s. Dug's website is http://www.silverimagephotos.com.au/

Dug
23-01-2006, 07:16 PM
wow........but who's the ugly guy in the background??????? ;D

He kept insisting on getting into the shots I kept trying to get him out that is why he is in the background.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Photography is a hell of a way to make a living Yuko was beautiful! ( she is a princess Raef! )

Raef was not bad either but just not my style ;)

Dug
23-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Dug, Can you make all our wives look like that????????

You would be surprised what we can make your wife look like ::)

PG
23-01-2006, 08:23 PM
I knew of Dug from his days of great service at the University up here in Rocky. You might not remember me from Uni Doug but you had quite a reputation as a good photographer in my circle of contacts anyway.
Great wedding pics too btw, congrats you two, to quote someone from somewhere (Buggered if I know where this came from but it sounds good)......
'wish you every happiness and may you always have the very best of the good things in life'

Paul
(Doug, you'd remember me from Biology if you remember me at all - Paul Graham)

bay_firey
23-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Paul - that is a line from an Adam Brand song called "The Good Things in Life"

Dug
23-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Hey Paul, Long time, I would like to tell you just how much I miss CQU but they won't let me use that kind of language on a family site ::)

So I will say I miss a lot of the good people there but NOT the Uni and not the warders of the asylum ;) ;)

Cheers dug

Living on the sunny coast and loving it!

agnes_jack
24-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Good on ya doug!!
And big congratulations to Raef and his gorgeous wife Yuko!!!!!
Well done to ya and may life treat you both with luck and prosperity.
All our best wishes......Tony and Sandi

backhoe
24-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Just had a look at Dug's website.
Fantastic photos. Well worth a look
Is 28/183 Mourilyan Harbour?

Dug
24-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Yep Mourilyan harbour mouth at dawn
Didn't catch anything I had a huge parrot fish swimming round my feet and lost a new unopened packet of soft plastics down between the boulders on the rock wall

>:( I#was not happy.

Big_Ren
25-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Dug is a living legend in the photography world..

Here here to that. What a collection of life pics Dug. I'm gobsmacked. #I'm sure you're right up there yourself Tim.

Cheers
Paul