PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone heading offshore tomorrow?

indy
25-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Just wondering if anyone is heading out of moolooabha tomorrow and what they think the conditions will do......

Cheers pete.

revs57
25-01-2006, 06:05 PM
Hi Pete,

We were looing at heading up to hutchies early but with forecasts of 15-20 from the SE so not this little black duck...Probably find somewhere to hide in moreton for the day

cheers

Rhys

indy
25-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Cheers revs very keen to get out and get amongst a few, just purchased the new boat and I am wanting to christen it baddddddddddddd. I have got a feeling it is not going to be worth my while either. Have you checked seabreeze it is telling a totally different story to brownies.

Angla
25-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Jumpinpin is looking good for a social day pumping yabbies and trying for a whiting....Yum.
Looking also at the bar but the two young deckies are a bit green for the ocean yet. Its not a trip to the pin if you don't look at the bar I reckon.
Chicken sandwiches at the beach and a BBQ for tea at home, all washed down with an amber.
Doesn't get better than that for Australia Day.

Angla

revs57
25-01-2006, 07:29 PM
Yeah Pete, I kinda put BOM and seabreeze together....multiply by 2, divide by fifteen, subtract the first number i started with and take a guess!!!! That must be what the beauro boys do some day i think.

Seabreeze is not quite so out there but still suggestes an inshore day's the go. I know what you mean about wanting to get out there...We're bustin, had to call the last two trips...very frustrating...So Angla I'm with you, we'll be holed up on the north end of Sth Straddie....

Hey Pete, what's your new rig? any photo's

Rhys

indy
25-01-2006, 08:04 PM
G'day revs going to go down to jumping pin tomorrow instead now, mate has offered to take his boat
and me be the deckie. Looking forward to it as i have not been down that way before.

My new boat is a 6 metre sportfish only had it out the once, went over to tangalooma couple of weekends ago
and went really well but no rough stuff to give it a real test. I have a 140 suzuki four stroker on it so it will be
intresting to see how it will go on the juice.

I only really have the one photo of it at the moment, thanks for the comments i might see you up that way
some time wont miss that boat of yours looks very nice.

revs57
25-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Looks like a great rig Pete, reckon the 140 'zuki will give you a great run and good economy. We'll be down the 'pin way tomorrow too...

Might see you there

Rhys