PDA

View Full Version : My Whinge/ bitch

breakwallbill
27-01-2006, 01:55 PM
IM not a racist person by all means and im sorry but everytime i see an asian person chinese or there of they take 50 million rods with them , bring 50 other people with them, taking up all the space none of them have fishing licenses to start with, when u start to catch fish they jump on top of u trying to take your spot and when they start catching fish not matter what size be it 2cm or 100cm they put it their buckets sneakily looking around so no one can see them.
I saw this man take 3 squire all around 25cm and put them into his bucket while we were watching him.
we just sat there disgusted and told him to Fxck off and put them back , he just left.
the act like they cant speak english and dont understand you and that is really frustrating too.
This practise leaves none of us honest fishermen who go by the rules and ettique with no fish to catch.

I am really keen to dob these people in to the fisheries people in NSW is there a phone number i can call to ring the fisheries and give them details such as rego numbers etc

im sorry if ive offened any one but this is somethingg that needs to be adressed

MIKOS
27-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Digital camera,

Take photos and get rego numbers

Even better take a photo of them getting into the car and driving.

Cause by the way that some of them drive they probable dont have a licence

Mike ;)

fishingnottake
27-01-2006, 03:26 PM
the number is 1300 550 474, and if you see them taking undersized fish just call it, or turf them, but on the other hand if they're fishing legally then they have a right to be there, be it 1 or 50 of them, overcrowding and inconsiderate fishing happens everywhere irrespective of race or age or location.

wayneoro
27-01-2006, 04:11 PM
dont trouble yourself mate fisheries unlikely to help one night on the pumping jetty it was half packed with asian fisherman fisheries inspectors made most of them throw undersize fish back no one was written up mth later i had 2 under whiting for bait that i netted i was issued with off; warning ive heard lots simler stories makes me wonder if they consider asians cant help themselves so they toss it hard into everyone else

retiredandfishing
27-01-2006, 04:32 PM
i'm racist by no means, but if they can live in our country they can abide by our laws. I'm calling citizens arrest! TESTIFY

Rainbowrunner
27-01-2006, 05:33 PM
ahhh me so solly ;)

Fishinmishin
27-01-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm not racist at all.....espacially being a half cast looking fella ::) but I would tell them politely to follow the rules. If they act like they don't understand I would kick their bucket off the jetty and then if the english abuse started, I would then kick him off the jetty. After doing this to 50 of them you would hope your wearing steel cap boots :-X ;D.
Cheers, Jay

Rainbowrunner
27-01-2006, 05:44 PM
dont u watch those kung fu films jay
cant they all fight like that :o

PinHead
27-01-2006, 05:46 PM
I hate to tell you mate but as soon as you mentioned their ethnicity you have made a racist comment. I do not condone anyone breaking the law regradless of ethnicity.

Some of the most foul mouthed, badly behaved and drunked slobs I have seen on the waterways happen to be of Caucasian ethnicity. Not to mention the litter they leave behind or worse still, toss it in the waterways.

ANYONE that breaks the law should be fined etc but leave out branding a group by their ethnic backgrounds...that just ruins your point.

retiredandfishing
27-01-2006, 05:47 PM
gah nothin a good old aussie 1 2 can't fix. ;)

wayne_cook
27-01-2006, 06:37 PM
I once called fisheries for a person keeping undersized fish.Fisheries did front checked the man out through the 6 dead bream back let him off and I was asked not to ring again for such a minor infringement.
Different occasion I was on my way to sea & pulled over by fisheries I explained I hadden't been fishing yet. Still I was throughly checked out. I got the impression I wouldn't have recieved the same response.
My point is they have someone red handed & let them off.The next person is guilty until proven innocent. >:( >:( <><.

roz
27-01-2006, 06:51 PM
just call fisheries

szopen
27-01-2006, 07:02 PM
I hate to tell you mate but as soon as you mentioned their ethnicity you have made a racist comment. I do not condone anyone breaking the law regradless of ethnicity.

Some of the most foul mouthed, badly behaved and drunked slobs I have seen on the waterways happen to be of Caucasian ethnicity. Not to mention the litter they leave behind or worse still, toss it in the waterways.

ANYONE that breaks the law should be fined etc but leave out branding a group by their ethnic backgrounds...that just ruins your point.

Same thinking here

finga64
27-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Fellas, If I had pictures of people keeping under sized or oversize fish and gave them to fisheries with a picture of them getting into a car with rego plates in the picture and they didn't do anything about it I'd be up them. IT'S THEIR BL-ODY JOB!!!!
If I got no satisfaction I'd go up the ladder til I did.

Compare it to anybody here getting a sparky in to fix a power point. They give you a bill, you pay him/her then when you try the thing it doesn't work and then you find out they did nothing at all. Who'd be peeved then. Same thing. We pay the Fisheries, they should do their job.

Yes I'ts true. I have nothing better to do but I'm sick of people of any age, race, socio-enonomic status etc etc just blateningly breaking the law because they know nobody is going to get them. And then you get the people that's paid to do a job and don't.

got to go, the cook's told me to have a beer and calm down ::)

wayneoro
27-01-2006, 07:50 PM
thank heavens queenslanders arnt racist we can fairly debate these issues with no bias at all proud to be a queenslander [better then those nth of the border ]

wayneoro
27-01-2006, 07:54 PM
arrrr south of the border !