PDA

View Full Version : END of an ERA

Streaker
27-01-2006, 07:32 AM
It's with a heavy heart :'( and an even heavier pocket that I announce the STREAKER has been sold and is going to a new home in Townsville.
Sooo! ;) does anyone require an experienced deckie, I can reverse trailers, drive boats , fillet fish, sharpen knifes, drink bourbon by the cartons and not a bad fisherman either.
(No Boat) Wayne

DaveSue_Fishos_Two
27-01-2006, 08:17 AM
Good on you Wayne. Does this mean that you will now be able to go ahead with the purchase of the other boat you were looking at some months back??

Cheers mate
Dave

Dave
27-01-2006, 08:53 AM
Hi Wayne, You supply the GPS marks and I'll supply the boat ;D ;D ;D. Are you looking at getting another boat?

Dave

Streaker
27-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Dave, I forgot to mention that I have my own marks ;D. Reel nauti, I had a sportsfish lined up but the owner could not wait any longer for me to sell mine. I have heard of a 6.2mtr AMM that's for sale, I might look at that.
Wayne

bugman
27-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Wayne,

I know someone who has a 6.5m plate boat with a 130 honda which maybe on the maerket soon :-)

Glad she finally sold.

Brett

Touchy - R.I.P.
31-01-2006, 07:35 AM
Wayne, Does this mean on fair weather MID week days we my now be graced with your presence at our humble workplace.! ::) ::) :o 8-). Signed THE BOSS :-?

Hookem_Herby
31-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Wayne,
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get a new rig soon. Was coming over to say hi at the M&G at Mooloolaba last Friday night but my beer was empty. Went to the bar first, re-loaded and came back to hear that you'd just left! :o :( :-/ Sorry mate, was going to offer you a spot on my boat if you ever needed a ride. Offer still stands, get in touch if you're keen.
All the best,
Herby