PDA

View Full Version : Contacts Needed

Fishin_Dan
04-02-2006, 05:28 PM
Well after a certainly interesting evening, I had the unfortunate accident of losing my mobile phone last night... There was about an hour spent in a near underwater rock cave as the tide came in at the Sea Way trying to get the thing back, but alas, it has gone to the water gods... :'(

Unfortunately this means that I have lost EVERYONE's phone number I had, and that includes a year of living/travelling overseas and an old friend I had managed to finally track down on Friday as well... :'(

So, if the people who's number I had please SMS me their name, email me at fishin_dan@ausfish.com.au, or call my mobile, that would be great! The people who I can think of off the top of my head are:-

Sunny
2iar
Cheech
Chong
Bayrage>Nisrol
Nemo84
Rando
MacMauler
FishinMission
Madman1
Bad_Bubby
FNQ Cairns
Essky

I'm sure there's probably more I can't think of at the moment, but if you know I had your number (Or if you think you are sexy enough that I should have it ;) ) then just give me a yell. ;D

Cheers,
Dan

P.S - To the people who spent the hour trying desperately to help me get the phone back, thankyou over and over again! I hope the fishing tackle I gave you, caught you a heap of the fish that were there!

rando
04-02-2006, 08:42 PM
Thats bad luck mate , sorry to hear of your mishap. Phone Number coming right up.

Heath
05-02-2006, 12:53 PM
If you do manage to get your phone back, while stuffed, your SIM card will be fine.

Fishin_Dan
05-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Yeah unfortunately the phone is now a small reef at the edge of the seaway :'(

I got stuck in a rock cave wedged good with the tide coming in trying to get it... Had to get a guy to pull me out by my ankles.... Lots of scratches covering me now! ::)

I get to harass Vodafone for a new one now!