PDA

View Full Version : FRENZY CHARTERS

TIM-DONSELAAR
20-01-2006, 03:14 PM
hi guys wondering if anyone has been on a charter through FRENZY CHARTERS at Runaway Bay Marina,ive booked to go out with them on the 4th february for 9 hours reef fishing for $900 which seems to be fairly cheap compared to all the others i enquired about which were $1500

there boat details:

SUN DIVER II, is an 8.2 meter Kevlacat powered by twin 225hp four stroke Suzuki motors offering speed and stability to reach the abundant fishing grounds in minimum time. It is fully equipped with onboard toilet and full overhead canopy.

All Charters Include:

Bait
Tackle
Lunch
Soft Drinks #(B.Y.O. Alcohol)
# # # #

They specialize in small groups (recommend #6) with off-shore charters from:-
$750.00 - 5 hours of REEF FISHING

$900.00 - 9 hours of REEF FISHING

$165.00 - Individuals REEF FISHING

cheers tim #8-)

bigmack
20-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Hi Tim - I think this is good value - we use to charter up here on the sunshine coast in a Kevlacat - same deal. same money.

You get enough room to fish, enough one on one time with the skipper and you should learn a few tricks.

This type of trageted sport fishing will produce better results than bottom bashing wit h22 other people on board a large charter vessel etc.

We use to run to the banks for snapper etc and always came home with fish.

Go for it - but get a money up shut up committment from your 5 fishing buddies.

Cheers
Phill

pojo
20-01-2006, 03:59 PM
let us know how the trip pans out

TIM-DONSELAAR
20-01-2006, 04:42 PM
yer im only going with another 4 people,its 6 ppl max but 5 ppl will leave us with more fishing room,everyone has paid me there money so fingers crossed the weather is good for the 4th february.

ill make sure the digi cam is handy on the trip #:)

cheers tim #

Nugget
20-01-2006, 04:45 PM
I know the boat well - it's great to fish out of - shade overhead and a big seat down the middle to sit on when your legs get tired.

The Skipper is Gary Cotterell - he's a good bloke that will try his best for you.

He's working difficult ground off the Gold Coast but he will work all day hard at putting you on fish.

Dave ><>

steve_n
21-01-2006, 05:57 AM
Ive had two trips out with Gary and he really looks after you. His missus supplied some nice sangers too. ;)
Steve

TIM-DONSELAAR
04-02-2006, 06:12 PM
the charter was great today,gary is a great bloke and was trying his hardest all day to get fish on the end of our lines,i would recommend FRENZY CHARTERS to anyone who is looking at a small group charter on the gold coast.

cheers tim #[smiley=beer.gif]

onerabbit
05-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Has anyone got any good recommendations for charters that would take 10 blokes for up to a week? Our fishing club has talked about it for a while, but not sure which way to go, any suggestions????

Muzz

Hoges
05-02-2006, 06:48 PM
the charter was great today,gary is a great bloke and was trying his hardest all day to get fish on the end of our lines,i would recommend FRENZY CHARTERS to anyone who is looking at a small group charter on the gold coast.

cheers tim [smiley=beer.gif]

Great news you had a good day BUT what did you catch?

As soon as the currency changeover is complete the phrase "spending a penny" will be replaced by "Euronating"

TIM-DONSELAAR
05-02-2006, 08:33 PM

cheers tim #[smiley=beer.gif]

Great news you had a good day BUT what did you catch?

As soon as the currency changeover is complete the phrase "spending a penny" will be replaced by "Euronating"

Hoges check out the report (Southport - Offshore) in the Saltwater Reports - Offshore #section

cheers tim #:)

TIM-DONSELAAR
06-02-2006, 11:17 AM
# # Has anyone got any good recommendations for charters that would take 10 blokes for up to a week? Our fishing club has talked about it for a while, but not sure which way to go, any suggestions????

# #Muzz

sorry Muzz cant help you on that one

cheers tim #:)

Black_Rat
06-02-2006, 01:01 PM
# # Has anyone got any good recommendations for charters that would take 10 blokes for up to a week? Our fishing club has talked about it for a while, but not sure which way to go, any suggestions????

# #Muzz

Get your arSe up to Gladstone and head out on one the boats that go to Swains Reef for the week, you won't be disapointed #;)
I went out on the MV Australiana and it was sensational, they have a new skipper and deckie since we went, so i'll find out in August how good the next crew are.