PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ausfish for the first 1000

SeaSaw
11-02-2006, 11:29 PM
I've just reached my first 1000 posts. #:D #

While it is just another post, it made me think about all the benefits I have got from being part of this site.

Being part of Ausfish has resulted in making many new friends that share the same passion for fishing. #I have also learnt a heap of new ideas and tried things I probably would not have tried if it wasn't for the wealth of information that members here pass on. #I hope I have also contibuted something back along the way ;D

Its more than just a chat board. #Being part of Ausfish has also opened up other new opportunities. #It was because of my involvement in Ausfish that I ended up writing for Bush n Beach Magazine, which is something I would never have had the opportunity to do if it wasn't for this site.

Being part of Ausfish is also starting to result in great discount offers to members from many of the sponsors .... it pays off being a member in so many ways.

Anyway,#I just wanted to use post number 1000 to quickly review what this site has meant to me. #So thanks Ausfish and here's to the next 1000.

Cheers,

Mark

Hoges
12-02-2006, 07:27 AM
Well done and well said.

[smiley=bdaycake.gif]

bidkev
12-02-2006, 08:47 AM
Congratulations mark. Looking forward to many more posts from you.

kev

Discretion is being able to raise your eyebrow instead of your voice.

outsiderskip
12-02-2006, 12:13 PM
hi mark
well done hope u had a lotof enjoyment
in doing your postsand made a lot of new friends

cheers pete

-spiro-
12-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Congrats Mark Top going [smiley=laola.gif] look forward to more!!!!!! ;D

szopen
13-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Congratulations.

Still a long way to go before you catch up with Rob.
:-X

Big_Ren
13-02-2006, 01:45 PM
Good on you Mark. We also get a lot of great info back from you.

Congratulations
Paul ;)