PDA

View Full Version : where did tony(agnes_jack) go?

jeffo
15-02-2006, 06:54 AM
maybe its just me and i have missed a few of his posts, or has tony been missing in action on here for a while?

revs57
15-02-2006, 08:26 AM
I've seen him pop up here and there lately Jeffo, but not consistently

DaveSue_Fishos_Two
15-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Been wondering the same thing myself. :-/

Dave

fish2eat
15-02-2006, 08:51 AM
He would have been flat out over the school hols, maybe he's taking his own now????? maybe the pelagics are running hot at 1770.

Fishin_Dan
15-02-2006, 11:26 AM
I have only seen about 1 post in the last few months... He may possibly be caught up trying to organise the shop sale, and all the other stuff that was going on behind it...

Then again, maybe he was raiding Ros's crab pots, and she shot him!!! ;)

bigmack
15-02-2006, 11:42 AM
I think that was the last post from him - in relation to crab pot raiding and he gave a pretty close indication of who the culprit was............

Roz - any update on the crab pot dramas and stake out?

Cheers
Phill

DR
15-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Then again, maybe he was raiding Ros's crab pots, and she shot him!!! ;)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Girella
15-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Probably a good opportunity to let Tony know what a great contributor he has been to this site.

Highly knowledgeable and always helpful.

No wonder he has been missed.

PK

Lucky_Phill
15-02-2006, 04:06 PM
I have spoken to Tony and Sandi recently. They have been flat out and now the hols are over they have shut the shop for a week, and taking a well deserved break.

Don't think they've had a hol in 12 years since moving to Agnes.

They have also had other things happening in their lives that keep them on their toes and away from the computer. But fear not, Tony is around and will answer and pm' about this wonderful place, he calls home...1770 / Agnes Water.

cheers Phill

agnesstyle
16-02-2006, 07:07 AM
This Agnes legend will be back from holidays in a couple of days...

I have been in agnes for a couple of years and his, Sandy and Josh's advise has been rock solid. I look forward to their return.

Agnesstyle

Ps Look forward to meeting some of you at the M & G,
the fishing has been great, Pleanty of big jacks, had an early run of mackeral and bluefin on the weekend and yes the crabs and prawns are on!