PDA

View Full Version : Wormer - Called Drew, Wavell Heights

blue_rogue
13-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Boys,

Chasing Drew, who catches beach worms. Need to get in contact with him so we can buy some beach worms off him for next weekend. We had his number though have lost phone, so also his mobile number.

If any of you blokes know his Ausfish Member name it would be greatly appreciated. Or mobile number.

PM me with any details.

Thanks

Dominic

fishingnottake
13-02-2006, 12:38 PM
http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfish/yabb2/YaBB.cgi?action=viewprofile;username=SURF_SNIPER

fish2eat
13-02-2006, 12:53 PM
He logged on last week after a few weeks absence.....maybe try a PM

2iar
13-02-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm sure Drew won't mnd me posting up his mobile number as he's put it here beofre:

0404 853 232

Good luck,
Mike

blue_rogue
13-02-2006, 05:15 PM
Thanks Boys,

Found him... But he has given the worming away..

Not to worry

Thanks

Dom

fish2eat
13-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Now you could always learn to catch them....then they are FREE!

I used to buy them at around a dollar a worm from a bait shop on the Gold Coast before using them on the beach, After a bit of persistence and coaching from Ausfish members, I've cracked the code.

I can say that now that I'm not doing Drew out of a dollar......

SURF_SNIPER
17-02-2006, 02:41 PM
yeah fellas im still hear :) work has been crazy for the last few months so the worming has taken a side step and allowed the carpentry to take over.

iv'e definatley not thrown it away alltogether thou and when work slows down abit it will allow me to get back into it on the side.

althou from time to time i will have some in stock so it cant hurt to give me a yell and find out.

its great to see people keen learning and interested in worming as its all part of understanding the whole cycle of when/ why and where to catch fish. if you can understand where to find worms on a beach and why then it easier to find the locations that the fish that eat them will be hanging around.

fishing all start at the bottom :)

Your not doing me out of a dollar as there will allways be people who cant worm, dont have the time to worm or dont want to worm, that is why i help and show people when they come up to me on the beach and not tell them to piss off like all the other pro's. :)

oh, and i hope to be online and back into my club comps now that christmas is done with :) ;D

Drew ;)

JEWIENEWIE
18-02-2006, 01:47 PM
[]As i am the only one in my circle of fishing friends who can catch these bastards, i am getting the complete shits with spending all day in the sun with my arse crack getting sunburned while my so called mates are pulling in whiting and jewies while i keep the bait bucket full. Jeez im a good mate. If someone wants to start up a worm catching course i have a group of six ready to go, i will even pay for them then i may be able to fish instead of worming all day!!!
Hey Drew, there been a bit of interest lately in learning to catch these buggers, when i made the above post i was not being to serious but hey, it is not sounding all that stupid.
Jewienewie

SURF_SNIPER
18-02-2006, 04:40 PM
i Know jewienewie, there seem to be heaps that want to learn, its amazing how many people come up to me on the beach wondering what the hell im pulling out of the sand and once they have got over the iniatial shock that there standing on worms the instantly want to try it!

it is common to have 10-15 people watching me sometimes on the gold coast, mostly tourist of course.

one german guy asked me once if i catch them to eat, i told him yeah but you need at least a couple of hundred for a good feed :D ;D ;D

its great watching them get freaked out ;D