PDA

View Full Version : Things looking good

INDULGENCE
20-02-2006, 11:00 AM
Returned to the ramp on Saturday afternoon after a reasonable day catching a few fish on a day when the current ran up the anchor rope only to confronted by 2 Fisheries Inspectors.
On there initial approach I genuinely asked if they were modelling the new uniform, these 2 young women looked rather good and more at home on catwalk than around a smelly old boat ramp.
They asked me to identify one of the tuna I had in the bait esky and seemed cautious about getting in my boat to see what else I had.
It makes me wonder how effective they would be against some real mongrels late at night.
The good thing was they were there and trying to do a job and I guess if they are easy on the eyes it all goes down well.

Wally

Feral
20-02-2006, 02:10 PM
A good looking fishing Inspector?

Sounds like you've been at sea to long Wally!

Lone_Wolf
20-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Are you sure you weren't daydreaming in the sun... and they were the Breaka girls!! ;D ;D
Only one more question Wal, WHICH RAMP??? We need photos, photos, did ya get any photos??

Canoedle
20-02-2006, 02:41 PM
;D I guess good looks really can get you any job. :P

INDULGENCE
21-02-2006, 01:48 PM
There has been recently 13 new inspectors appointed to the mid north and north coast region of NSW. God forbid 5 of them women or in this case 2 of them honeys. I am probably doing the other 3 women a disservice as I havnt seen them.
It was suggested that I might like to offer to take them out to sea to observe how we do it, but my deckie (Ruth) isnt into sharing.Wouldnt it be nice to cuddle up to a fisheries inspector?
Hand off it or I will go blind.
Wally

DaveSue_Fishos_Two
21-02-2006, 02:10 PM
You wouldn't want to cuddle up to the big hairy gorilla I last saw at the ramp Wally. :o He probably wouldn't let you anyway. :)

Cheers to you and Ruth

Dave

INDULGENCE
21-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Hey Dave
The 2 that approached us on the weekend looked like Elle Macpherson and sister a few years back.
The only thing wrong was they were in uniform and trying to do an inspection.
They were a bit lost when it came to fish ID but it seemed all they were interested in was length(not mine)
I thought that I may have been getting a bit old /or too much bundy but all the locals are raving about these 2
Might have to take up fishing a lot more at night.

Wally

theoldlegend
21-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Hi Wally,

NSW North Coast region hey? Any around Iluka?

TOL

fishingnottake
21-02-2006, 04:02 PM
you still havent told us which bloody ramp ;D

aussiefool
21-02-2006, 04:05 PM
the old Skyhooks song .... Women in uniform..... ;D ;D

RCG008
21-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Comeon Wally. We need the ramp. Dont keep all the good spots to yourself...fishing spots that is. [smiley=bobby.gif]

revs57
21-02-2006, 05:43 PM
C'mon Wal...don't be sucked in...its the DPI's new silk glove approach...filled with lead!!!

Cheers

rhys

skippa
21-02-2006, 05:58 PM
wouldn't be the grand hotel ramp on the broadwater would it???
From memory too one of them might well be an Ausfishers wife ... ::)

Lovely girls BTW ..... ;)

Cheers,
Tony 8-)

INDULGENCE
22-02-2006, 07:37 AM
sorry guys the ramp is my home base Terrigal.
I am lead to believe they will operate along the mid north coast of NSW.They are based at The Entrance.

Wally

lock
22-02-2006, 08:53 AM
When I was up at boyne i had a lady inspector check my esky at the ramp but I dont think she would have any worries with mongrals late at night she looked strong enough flip my boat over one handed. :)But she was very freindly she seemed to know her job well enough :)

Lone_Wolf
22-02-2006, 09:04 AM
They were a bit lost when it came to fish ID but it seemed all they were interested in was length

Quote of the day...Chris aka GWH reckons if they check his length of his catch he would be undersize, however his girth would make up for it!! ;D ;D

camsharkman
22-02-2006, 10:45 AM
:D Sounds like they employed a couple of local girls. :D Shame they weren't there 18 months ago.
Then again there was always a bit to look at around the old Terrigal ramp 8-)