PDA

View Full Version : Budget Waterfront Cabins - Sunshine Coast

linkim
04-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Any tips on accommodation on the Sunshine Coast where I can leave the boat in the water and not have to take it out each night? I've wrecked my shoulder but dont want to give up on the boat just yet. Dont mind where - so long as it doesnt cost an arm and a leg! Acturally the cheaper the better Thanx :'(

brett_rokesky
04-03-2006, 06:47 PM
We use to stay at the big 4 at Maroochydoore (maroochy palms)
boat ramp directly across from the park.. i use to leave my half cab there overnight nothing went ta tars :D

dorado
04-03-2006, 09:14 PM
Do you like camping? If so I'd suggest John's Landing on the Noosa River up between the two lakes. It has it's own small ramp and you can camp 20 metres from the river where your boat stays anchored nice & safe :)

Oops, just re-read the title of this post. Sorry no cabins there or powered sites but if you got your own tent and a small portable genset...

Good luck finding what you want :)

Dug
04-03-2006, 11:57 PM
there are some up the maroochy river near one of the pubs

I will check out the names and contact tomorrow, it is a good little harbour.

Found it!! :)

Harbourside Holiday Resort
48-74 David Low Way
Maroochy River
QLD 4561
Australia

Blackened
05-03-2006, 12:15 AM
G'day
Mate, you're in luck. My parents own a 2 story unit right on golden beach, caloundra. Little cove out the front. I used to leave my tinny there all the time. This place will sleep 8 comfortable... 10 including the pull out sofa. Rates are damn cheap. PM me if interested,
Dave