PDA

View Full Version : Just been Made reduntant again Need work

nick_B
02-03-2006, 05:56 PM
I have just been made redundant from My current job as a Rep for Shakespeare R2S etc and need a job any job preferably Permanent but will take anything. Please message me if you need a copy of my resume.

I Have experience in spare parts/reel servicing/warehousing/sales/product development and will be a chippies labourer if need be.

Any work would be greatly appreciated. Based on the northside of Bissy

Lucky_Phill
02-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Can't offer you a job Nick ! I would like to say that I like that fact you are willing to do ' anything ".

Too often ppl seem to be too selective in their job preferences and are unwilling to accept a ' lessor ' job until the right one pops up.

Ya got the right attitude, so good luck.

Cheers Phill

nick_B
02-03-2006, 09:41 PM
mate thanks for the support its much appreciated :)

bidkev
03-03-2006, 12:03 PM
Good luck Nick. You seem to be prepared to do anything so you deserve it. All the best with it mate.

kev

If you can actually count your money, you are not yet really rich.

PeterT
03-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Come to the land of opportunity NT. Job agencies are always looking for good workers for mining and Paspaley pearls etc. Usually live in Darwin, fly in fly out 10 days on 5 days off, 3 meals, air conditioned quaters. 55K for blokes to clean dongas, mow grass etc. Fish in your time off. Ideal for your fellas.

pete

Bosunsmate
03-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Good luck Nick,

Hopefully your eagerness to work will payoff quickly.

Well said Lucky Phill, you are spot on....

Graeme

darren
03-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Bad luck about the redundancy I got the same deal 2 weeks b4 xmas
For a labouring job give Wideform pty ltd a call always looking for good workers they have got a few jobs on the go at the moment in brissy
07 32775154
good luck
cheers Darren

backhoe
03-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Thought about doing a bit of reel servicing on the side? Was looking for someone to service reels a while back and wasn't too easy to find someone. Sure you'd get a bit of business from this site

PinHead
03-03-2006, 04:32 PM
I have just been made redundant from My current job as a Rep for Shakespeare R2S etc and need a job any job preferably Permanent but will take anything. Please message me if you need a copy of my resume.

I Have experience in spare parts/reel servicing/warehousing/sales/product development and will be a chippies labourer if need be.

Any work would be greatly appreciated. Based on the northside of Bissy

Nick..if you are interested I may be able to give you some work as a T/A in the air conditioning game...the work can be dirty..some heavy work involved..must not be afraid of heights..some long hours...you will need steel cap boots and a construction blue card (you can do one of those online)...send me a pm if you are interested.

nick_B
04-03-2006, 07:28 AM
Yes I still do sevicing and repairs but even for a few local shops there's still only enough reels for a day on the weekend every now and then.

gawby
04-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Nick,

Can you drive a semitrailer

Graeme

once_bitten
05-03-2006, 12:30 AM
never a good thing to happen to someone

but 4 what it is worth good luck in the search

cheers Nino

nick_B
05-03-2006, 07:18 AM
No I can not drive a semi trailer but a can Double clutch if thats any consilation 8-)

Royalstar1
07-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Come to the land of opportunity NT. Job agencies are always looking for good workers for mining and Paspaley pearls etc. Usually live in Darwin, fly in fly out 10 days on 5 days off, 3 meals, air conditioned quaters. 55K for blokes to clean dongas, mow grass etc. Fish in your time off. Ideal for your fellas.

pete

Dont know why more fisho's dont work for Paspaley Pearls. I used to clear over a grand a week, and by 5pm we'd either be in the inflatable trolling through tuna schools, or catching spanish makeral off the back of the main boat. *sigh* why did i ever come back to sydney, half the pay and no fish! ;D

I'd like to help you nick, but im looking for a new job myself!