PDA

View Full Version : Music = vibrations=???

skippa
06-03-2006, 07:51 AM
yep,

sure did alright ... between snoring and farting ya poor ol dome tent took on a lota different shapes .....

lucky ya didn't light a smoke in there... could of ended up down the coast. ;D

TIM-DONSELAAR
07-03-2006, 10:19 AM
[smiley=lolk.gif]

your a funny bugger skippa

cheers tim ;D#

Darryl
07-03-2006, 02:01 PM
Yeah i spose i gave the kookaburras what for at the Blakleys M&G. ;D

fish-n-dive
07-03-2006, 04:39 PM
When your at anchor or drifting, do you think music playing on the boat (especially if the speakers are built into the boat) send out vibrations that affect fish either good (attract them) or bad (scare them off) or, it dosen't seem to matter?

Cheers 8-)

Darryl
07-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Interesting thought, spose it would upset them obviously?

I mean i remember fishing for big jew with the old man in the Nerang river 20 year ago ,and if i so much as farted he would up anchor with the shits and go home ranting about me wrecking another trip :-/ :-/

skippa
07-03-2006, 05:41 PM
seriously tho Darryl,

Man your Farts are really LOUD .... not to mention the smell .... # #:o

They give off a fair bit of vibration too I might add ... ;D

rajawolf
08-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Crestcutter,

Maybe it was not the noise of the fart that made your dad want to go home ...but the smell of it ...... #:-[ # :'( #;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers,

Tony

Moffy
08-03-2006, 11:24 AM
have heard that some marlin boat skippers up this way swear they get more strikes playing certain music

Darryl
08-03-2006, 11:29 AM
Raja , never thought of that mate :-/ ;D

Moffy, i dont know anything about noise vibrations, and game fishing ,other than an article i read where the boys were saying different boat engine/vibrations could pull marlin up from the abyss.

Maybe one of the game fishing blokes could help us out there.

choppa
08-03-2006, 07:56 PM
i was feeling a bit down,,,,but after reading the replys to the original question cheered me up,,,by the way crestcutter,,,ever considered bottling it,,,if it scares away the big jew,,,maybe ron & val taylor can assist in a new shark repellant,, i can picture it now,,, every diver could have a little crestcutter doll tied around their weights,,, any danger pull the cord and WHAM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D ;D ;D

straddie
08-03-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm not a lover of people making a lot of noise in a boat, tinnies in particular, but I am talking about sharp noises eg dropping a rod on the bottom, letting every link of the chain run over the side when dropping the anchor etc.

I think reasonably consistent noise would just become part of the background like white noise. Heavy bass may have some impact, but I am just guessing.

Darryl
08-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Hhaha you guys are going to get me banned. ;D

Anyways one complimentry Crestcutter doll on its way Choppa. ;)

Glad it cheered you up matey.

choppa
08-03-2006, 08:51 PM
just a thought,,, raid the kids cd collection for the following tips to try,,

shania twain,, i feel like a woman, catches PEARL perch
rod stewart,,,sailing,,,,catches SAILFISH
John Farnham,,,,thats freedom,,the one that got away
acdc,,,tnt,,,,for when the bait runs out,,,,,