PDA

View Full Version : 29 hours without Ausfish

vanurose
06-03-2006, 08:07 AM
Yes Hoges
ausfish was down last night too. I logged on to check my emails and went to ausfish about 11.50pm and it was down again then too. Looks like all is AOK now
Cheers
Rose

Fishin_Dan
07-03-2006, 08:08 AM
Welcome back Steve!

TIM-DONSELAAR
07-03-2006, 10:11 AM
i thought i got banned from the site,i even emailed steve to ask why i was banned #;D ;D ;D

cheers tim #:D

Hoges
07-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Hoges,

Nice to see you back.

I belive some other people recently did not take the sin bin thing as well as you did.

Or maybe they were not as addicted?

So that's the reason :o [smiley=bulb2.gif] Hoges is addicted to the sin bin ;D

kev

Bloody hell! I thought I was back in there again last night when I couldn't get back in again. Did others have troubles again last night? (Tues) It seems back to normal now. :o

You might be right Kev and I am addictted to the sin bin so when Steve has finished working on the site and it stops going down I might just have to crash my own computer to keep up the addiction. ;D

If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

cabfisher
07-03-2006, 03:00 PM
Oh yesterday when I found out that there was no Ausfish I had to go fishing to calm down WOW thank it back on now I dont have to go fishing Cheers Harry

Lone_Wolf
07-03-2006, 03:26 PM
My name is Lone Wolf and I am an ausfishaholic. It has now been 29 hours without a post.

I wander around aimlessly. Are others experiencing the same emotions? I am moody,can't concentrate. What has happened to Ausfish. Did I upset Steve with my comments? Have I been exiled to just a front end page of Ausfish forever?

What are my buddies doing?
Is anyone going fishing?
Has anyone caught fish?
Has Snappa sold his boat?
Has Mad_Turk found justice?
Will the Playpen be finished before Easter?
Is a Shark Cat better than a Mono?
What is Kingtin's quote of the day?
Will GWH aka Chris retrieve his cast net from the sunken tree in the Logan?
Will Bugman's wife get a movie contract after featuring in B&B?
#

Welcome back Ausfish, It's great to have you back online!!

fish2eat
07-03-2006, 03:31 PM
You are a hopeless sinner my son Scott,

the lord (Steve) giveth, and the lord taketh away (sob!!!!!!)

your abstainence will be rewarded in fishing heaven, where any lost posts and PM's will be re-united with you. Go and rejoice in Ausfish my son

grex
07-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Glad were back on line. I actually had to do some work to fill in the time.

Geoff

imported_admin
07-03-2006, 03:47 PM
Sorry about that, major server glitch.

Had to go back a couple of days so sorry if anything was lost

szopen
07-03-2006, 03:52 PM
The funny thing is that it crashed yesterday as I was leaving for a training.
Managed to get out of it today and ....

It works again.

Great.

theoldlegend
07-03-2006, 03:53 PM
So glad we're back on line. Was starting to get withdrawal symptoms.

TOL

fish-n-dive
07-03-2006, 03:56 PM
I found myself checking on every computer at work........... :-/...........it's funny how you get addicted to somthing. ;)

Cheers, and welcome back.....................I feel much better now :D

krazyfisher
07-03-2006, 03:56 PM
I nearly had to take the day off work, but when i got home it was working..... I even had to look at other sites

DaneCross
07-03-2006, 03:57 PM
I got so much work done - boss is happy ;D

2iar
07-03-2006, 03:59 PM
I got so much work done - boss is happy ;D

Me too, maybe I should put an overtime claim in :D

Well done Steve [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Good luck,
Mike

longtail
07-03-2006, 04:03 PM
i'm with you LONE_WOLF , i am also a hopeless ausfishahloic :-X :-X

the part i'm spewing about is i had just made gold :'(

not to worry , guess i'll have to make up for lost time ;) ;D ;D ;D

jason

toymod
07-03-2006, 04:08 PM
oh my god oh my god its back :D

was lost now im found

Great to see its back ;D

Lone_Wolf
07-03-2006, 04:11 PM
i'm with you LONE_WOLF , i am also a hopeless ausfishahloic # #

the part i'm spewing about is i had just made gold #

not to worry , guess i'll have to make up for lost time # #

jason

ROFPML ;D ;D ;D

Ah, jesus Longtail, and now we will have to go through those theatrics again!! Does that mean your mate who gave up smoking has gone back to before he gave up again?? ;D ;D

peterreb
07-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Great to be online again started shaking ...... ,,,,,
Peter

bidkev
07-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Car waxed, pool cleaned, ironing done, floor mopped, time to calm down ;) Damn! Theres too many hours in a day when Ausfish shuts down ::) ;D

kev

One of the most important things a father can do for his children, is to love their mother.

longtail
07-03-2006, 04:15 PM

jason

ROFPML ;D ;D ;D

Ah, jesus Longtail, #and now we will have to go through those theatrics again!! Does that mean your mate who gave up smoking has gone back to before he gave up again?? ;D ;D

LMAO , yeah maybe .

but at least next attempt he'll have a head start ;) ;D ;D

land_based
07-03-2006, 04:24 PM
I tried to visit other sites but nothing compared, the car is now looks and smells like a new one.

2iar
07-03-2006, 04:30 PM
I tried to visit other sites but nothing compared, the car is now looks and smells like a new one.

Me too.

I found Fishnet a bit sterile compared to here. It would be interesting to compare the traffic. but now I'm home I'll be staying put.

Nugget's site has fairly come on though. Nice work, mate.

Good luck,
Mike

blaze
07-03-2006, 04:35 PM
time to seriusly destress now
cheers
blaze

wayne_cook
07-03-2006, 04:37 PM
just able to log in
seems i'd left a_ between names.
;D ;D ;D now

gone_phishin
07-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Life is good.......again ;D Wife asked me to leave home 'cause I was gettin to grumpy >:(
Welcome Back!!!!
Geoff

nodjule
07-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Woke up at 3 this morning, so I thought I would just jump out of bed and check if AUSFISH was up and running again, jeez I have major problems ;D ;D

Darryl
07-03-2006, 05:31 PM

jason

ROFPML ;D ;D ;D

Ah, jesus Longtail, #and now we will have to go through those theatrics again!! Does that mean your mate who gave up smoking has gone back to before he gave up again?? ;D ;D

I started up the smokes after bloody 3 days of not having one , i'm blaming Ausfish ;D
Dunno bout the theatrics tho Lone_Wolf. :D

Hoges
07-03-2006, 06:12 PM
;D
Bleeding Hell!

Just got out on Friday after 14 days in Sin Bin and I thought I was thwacked again. :o

Glad to see Steve has solved the problem. Well done! ;)

Seemed to have lost two PMs as it said there were 2 new but when I look they are only older ones there. So please send again who ever it was.

”There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those you want things to happen to, those that make things happen, and those who just wonder what the hell happened!”

Lone_Wolf
07-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Re: 29 hours without Ausfish
« Reply #23 on: Today at 18:11:45 »
Bleeding Hell!

Just got out on Friday after 14 days in Sin Bin and I thought I was thwacked again.

Glad to see Steve has solved the problem. Well done!

Seemed to have lost two PMs as it said there were 2 new but when I look they are only older ones there. So please send again who ever it was.

”There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those you want things to happen to, those that make things happen, and those who just wonder what the hell happened!”
Back to top Crazy_001.JPG

Hoges, was thinking the same thing mate, whenever you are around, we all get in trouble ;D ;D Now behave for a while will ya!!

lippa
07-03-2006, 06:29 PM
you blokes are a bunch of classics, love to share a beer with you all one day!!!!!

cheers

lippa

bidkev
07-03-2006, 06:40 PM
;D
Bleeding Hell!

Just got out on Friday after 14 days in Sin Bin and I thought I was thwacked again. :o

Glad to see Steve has solved the problem. Well done! ;)

Nice to see you back Hoges.............now behave! ;) ;D

This one might serve us both well ;)

kev

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave certain things unsaid at the most tempting moment.

charleville
07-03-2006, 06:43 PM
29 hours without catfights. #Wow! # ;D ;D ;D

robersl
07-03-2006, 06:45 PM
sorry were we off air have not had a chance on be on since sunday :Dso glad i didn,t miss anything

Hoges
07-03-2006, 06:48 PM
you blokes are a bunch of classics, love to share a beer with you all one day!!!!!

cheers

lippa

Would love to take you up on that offer and will remember the next time I am up in Brissie. 8-)

Please Steve don't thwack me again! I will be a good boy. :-/

Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.

darren
07-03-2006, 06:52 PM
Yep same here lost 2 topics one on Seized motor and one on wanted boat seats.
Thought I was sin binned as well ::)
glad to see Ausfish back
''never know what you got till its gone "
Cheers Darren

seabug
07-03-2006, 07:01 PM
I knew that I was addicted to caffiene

Now I KNOW that I am also addicted to Ausfish

Thanks for the site Steve

Regards
Seabug

lippa
07-03-2006, 07:02 PM
not a worry mate!

cheers

lippa

szopen
07-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Hoges,

Nice to see you back.

I belive some other people recently did not take the sin bin thing as well as you did.

bidkev
07-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Hoges,

Nice to see you back.

So that's the reason :o [smiley=bulb2.gif] Hoges is addicted to the sin bin ;D

kev

There are days when it takes all you've got just to keep up with the losers.

Grand_Marlin
07-03-2006, 07:26 PM
It looks like I can come out of the closet....

I thought I was a freak of nature, being addicted to Ausfish... but it looks like there are hundreds of us ;D ;D ;D

I even tried to call AA ... in the hope that it stood for Ausfishers Anonymous ... but it did not :o :'(

Right, now we are back ... wheres Mantaray ... >:(

Cheers

Pete

Hoges
07-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Hoges,

Nice to see you back.

Thanks for that.

I still found ways to spend my time and even as others have said here got a little more done around the home. (Bull Sh!t I just wasted my time in other areas.)

No point kicking up a row about it as your posts get wiped out pretty quick. :'(

I don't let my mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own

Mad_Turk
07-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Geeez lucky I bought that boat otherwise I wouldnt know any of you!!!!

My name is Lone Wolf and I am an ausfishaholic. It has now been 29 hours without a post.

I wander around aimlessly. Are others experiencing the same emotions? I am moody and wondering what has happened to Ausfish. Did I upset Steve with my comments? Was I exiled to just a front end page of Ausfish forever?

What are my buddies doing?
Is anyone going fishing?
Has anyone caught fish?
Has Snappa sold his boat?
Has Mad_Turk found justice?
Will the Playpen be finished before Easter?
Is a Shark Cat better than a Mono?
What is Kingtin's quote of the day?
Will GWH aka Chris retrieve his cast net from the sunken tree in the Logan?
Will Bugman's wife get a movie contract after featuring in B&B?
#

Welcome back Ausfish, It's great to have you back online!!

choppa
07-03-2006, 07:46 PM
iiiiii dddduuunnnooo wwwhhhaaattt yyaa aalll tttaaalllkkkiinn bbbbooouuutt,,, ddiiddnntt eefffeecctt mmee

finga64
07-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Ah It's good to see Ausfish back.
Steve might get some calls from all the other important halves of Ausfish members about knocking the site off line every now and again just so they can get some jobs done around the house. I mowed the lawn, cleaned the worshop, did the gardens, polished the anti-cavitation plate and lots of other usefull stuff :P
The cook reckons it was great mate. ;)

Geeez lucky I bought that boat otherwise I wouldnt know any of you!!!!

I was just looking for tide times :)

Lone_Wolf
07-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Re: 29 hours without Ausfish
« Reply #40 on: Today at 19:45:56 » # #iiiiii dddduuunnnooo wwwhhhaaattt yyaa aalll tttaaalllkkkiinn #bbbbooouuutt,,, ddiiddnntt eefffeecctt mmee, Choppa

Hey Choppa,

Post your second grandson story again mate, that's a pearler! #

StevenM
07-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Strange thing that you dont know how much you miss somethings till its gone

Thanks for the great site Steve

serene_lady
08-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Yes,Thewife said gee your coming to bed early tonight, is everything allright. I did not want to tell her that I thought the world was coming to an end so I just told her that I was tired and needed a good sleep. I rolled on my side and thought about ausfish for a couple of hours and finaly went to sleep. Woke up and what do you know, the world and every thing in it is much brighter today. Bob. ps Dont do this to often Steve I can only tell that story to her a couple of timesand get away with it .

revs57
08-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Did I miss something again???? I'm on a diet...can't get on line very much at the moment...home next weekend

catchy_fishy
09-03-2006, 07:28 AM
Logged on tonight - first time in nearly 6 days - been fishing, and suddenly had a huge workload. I was about to anounce my return, onl;y to see no one would have missed me at all.

Nice.

Catchy Fishy

Lone_Wolf
09-03-2006, 09:00 AM
CF,

We thought you might have been in the sin bin with Hoges... and a few others, apparently ;D ;D