PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Thanks

SundownMarine
14-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Ausfishers,

Well the Brisbane chapter anyhow.
Thank you all for your support on the weekend,we had quite a few Ausfish faces through the crowd on both days and most stopped to have a chat with staff and guests as the days went on.
A conservative estimate was 50 or so members throught the gate through-out the weekend...great turn out from the Ausfishers!

Thanks Nugget,the support given from Dave both on Air and here was nothing short of exceptional.His talks on cast netting prawns held captive audiences on both days and the footage he showed of the seaway was worth watching about 5 times.

Thanks Fitzy,Once again his support is invaluable.If there is someone who knows more about Humminbird from an on-water perspective we don't know whow it is.

Thanks again to all who came to have a look,we had a great time as we are all fisho's too.

Sundown Marine.

TIM-DONSELAAR
14-03-2006, 01:40 PM
my fiancee and i were there on saturday,the free sausage sizzle was awesome........(better than making breakfast at home)

i purchased a few things while i was there like a berkley pocket lip grip,abu garcia bag...for my soft plastic's,a couple of packets of soft plastic's and plenty of jig heads as i seem to lose heaps of them:'( :'(

good work sundown marine...great monster sale #[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

cheers tim #:)

bidkev
14-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Yeah, cheers Sundown ::) For months I've been telling the kids that they're casting was crap and now I can't hear the last of 'em keep telling me how they each won a prize ::) ;D Not to be sniffed at either, a Jarvis Walker watch each and an assortment of tackle. Well done Sundown on making the kids feel especially welcome.......what better way to encourage future fishos, thanks.

kev

An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it

Poseidon
14-03-2006, 05:27 PM
Thanks for putting on a great day. The chat that ET gave on Saturday was enjoyable and my young bloke got a good photo with him.
Spent around 1/2 hour or so chatting with ( I didn't know at the time ) Fitzy who gave me a wealth of information on the Hummingbird range and a few tips for Somerset as well, he sure knows his stuff. Thanks Fitzy as well.

Drooled over the Hornets and left. A top day.

Regards cameron.