PDA

View Full Version : Out There Charters - Coffs Harbour

kiljora
16-03-2006, 06:09 AM
Hi Ausfishers,
#Just wondering if anyone has ever been out with Out There Charters in Coffs Harbour. I have spoken to the bloke who owns the charter and everything sounds o.k. but just thought I would make my first post and ask you fellow Ausfisher's for any experiences.

P.S. i have only been a member for the last two weeks and so far have found lots of valueable information on the site, so keep up the good work guys....

Cheers Tony_P

squidgiepalmer
16-03-2006, 06:56 AM
Hi IFishInMyDreams i have not fished on the boat but i do sometimes interview Dennis on my radio show and from all reports that i have got from some of he's customers they are very satisfied so I can only say he's ok when you go there say hi from me, but we do have an excelent charter boat running out of Evans Head and that one i can say in great and i have been on that one but as i said Dennis is a good operator from reports i have recieved so i hope ypou have a greatday out on the deep blue sea and please let me know how you go
cheers squidgiepalmer

kiljora
16-03-2006, 07:04 PM
I have changed my mind and am going to drive the extra hour and go on one of Mono's adventures as I like the idea of a small group and from his previous trips seems like it would be worth the trip if he ever writes back to my PM.