PDA

View Full Version : pops secret spot is on FIRE,,,,,by chop jr

choppa
19-03-2006, 04:01 PM
well i couldn't sleep much last night, was a bit excited about going fishn again today with pop,,and just to make sure he didnt forget,,i made mum bring me over to his place last night,,,and lucky i did cause he didnt have anything ready at all,,no bucket,,no bait ready,,no rods set up,,nothing........half an hour it took me to get it sorted,,

it was about 10ish when i fell asleep,,,crikey i'm only 3,,,but i was awake at 5,,,took me nearly 10 mins to get pop awake though,,,nan thought it was funny me jumping on him the way i did,,,anyway we loaded up the truck,, called in to the servo for a bottle of drink and we're off,,,,secret spot here we come,,,

now i'm not technically developed in the way of fisho talk to well yet,,,but pop said with the run up tide and no wind we should get a couple of lizards hopefully,,,so to impress him i caught one of me own,,i was that excited i held him to tight i think,, cause his tail fell of and his eyes went funny,, pop returned him to the tree

score so far,,,,,me 1,,,,,pop none

pop baited up the rods,,,i got settled in me chair,,,and the trap was set,,,

GOT ONE POP,,,,,(me 2,,) whilst pop was rebaiting,,,i snuck over to his rod to watch it,,,,,he was getting plenty of bites but i didnt want to disturb him so i didn't tell him

POP,,GOT ONE,,(me 3,,) now i brought this fish in via my favorite way of handlining,,ended up with the fish,,,the chair,,,me boot,, and a host of other things that pop left laying in me way,,,i think he done this on purpose,,trying to get back at me,,so i decided that i might go and do some exploring,, pop looked a bit busy now anyway trying to undo the chair,,me boot,,,and a host of other things that were tangled around the line,,,not that it was HIS line that was on fire,,,he was just feeding em,,whilst i done all the work catching em,,

anyway after 3 hours or so the FINAL SCORE WAS:::::me 8,,,,POP 4,,,,,,,,,,,and i got the biggest,,,,,i was going to bring it home and put it in the tank with BAIT,,,me pet,, but pop said something about SALTWATER,,,,then he looked funny,,,must remember that i thought at the time,,,BAIT and SALTwater mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

anyways to show off a bit,,,,,,,,,,HERE"S ME,,,,,,,

choppa
19-03-2006, 04:03 PM
the one above is when i caught me boot,,,,the chair,,,etc etc etc

choppa
19-03-2006, 04:05 PM
carn pop,,,,catch up,,,,,,,,,,,,if ya can!!!!!!!!!!!

choppa
19-03-2006, 04:11 PM
now thats lunch taken care off,,,,,,,,,,,the photo below (THE LAST POP SAYS) is in case you all think i'm mean (Who ME???????),,,

You will notice that i have provided lunch with a shade net,,
AND YES,, i am administrating LUNCH'S last meal of a tasty prawn,,,,case he's hungry

OH WELL,,7 more sleeps and we do it again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,chop jr

land_based
20-03-2006, 01:10 AM
Great report chop and chop jr. Days like these jr chop will remember for a long time I reckon.

aussiefool
20-03-2006, 04:24 AM
I always look forward to read the exploites of chopp jr, well done

rossco
20-03-2006, 05:10 AM
keep them coming they bring back memory of my son and i. my son cod_buster now 11

finga64
20-03-2006, 08:51 AM
:)
excellent

2rods
20-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Love it chopJR and chopper :) :) :)

Looks like he is just loving it ;D

keep em coming

Louis
20-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Always good to see kids getting into fishing.

Louis

subzero
20-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Good on ya chopper jr. Im a lousy fisherman, wish I could catch some big ones like those.
Nice story, makes me wish I had a son. (3 daughters)
Cheers Lloyd

coxy
20-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Well done Choppa
I only fished with my Dad twice & he managed to lose one of my outfits overboard but I still cherish the memories.
Family is so cool.

el_carpo
21-03-2006, 04:27 AM
;D I'm hooked on these stories! Great!

2DKnBJ
21-03-2006, 11:47 PM
Keep them coming guys.
Always look foward to new reports from what you pair have been up to.
Always puts a smile on.
Cheers dazza