PDA

View Full Version : Poo & Potties

fish-n-dive
27-03-2006, 04:53 PM
OK,

In trying to come up with an origional post the following hit me (so to speak). :o

While your out for a days fishing in your boat, how do you deal with #1 & #2...........over the side, in a porta pottie, or just hold it? [smiley=oops.gif]

Come on be honest, we all have to do it, how do you do yours??

Me???.............#1 over the side, #2 held until I get to shore (home). [smiley=freak.gif]

Cheers 8-)

Cheers 8-)

Canoedle
27-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Same as you m8, and if a #2 was unavoidable, in a bucket and transfered to toilet at the ramp.

abitfishy
27-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Geez, #1 over the side is ok, although the misses gets upset if I dribble on the side (women!!) but #2, crikey, I think I would hold it hard and wait, fart a lot and hope I don't follow through.

finga64
27-03-2006, 05:50 PM
everything over the side
1's, 2's and the odd chuckie :)

BlitzBaga
27-03-2006, 05:56 PM
#1 over the side and #2 hang on to it or if desperate behind the nearest tree, I always carry a roll of dunny paper on the boat.

Cheers
Murray

wiseguy67
27-03-2006, 06:06 PM
many years ago two mates and myself were in a fishing comp on a lake in western canada Adams lake to be specific.
Well one of me mates goes number two more than i have ever seen and wouldn't you know it when just after sunrise were in the middle of the lake and he says ok give me some privacy as i gotta go. So me other mate and i put our weight on the other side of the 12' tinny to counter his fat @ss....next thing we hear is Splash, not the kind you hear from a long drop, he's in the drink. To end the story he didn't need any toilet paper. LMAOROTF ;D

I spent time blue water sailing, the skip used to sit off the bow and let go then wait for a good wave to wash off...
For me its the head or off the stern.
Spent some time on a thai fishing boat a few years back and it was all off the stern while holding onto a rope....
what a ::) choice of a chat forum....

lippa
27-03-2006, 06:22 PM
i go for a SHIM, i'll let you guys work it out!!!!!!!!!!!

finga64
27-03-2006, 06:41 PM
My brother used to jump overboard for 2's. until one come floating back up at him :D

backhoe
27-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Number ones over the side. Use the piss-o-phone when it's a bit rough so you don't fall out in rough seas in little boats.
Piss-o-phone is a bit of PVC pipe about a metre long that the old fella sits in. Diameter needs to suit the individual user obviously. Not a thing you share lightly
Number twos- don't hold back, lay them in the oldest bucket on the boat and over the side (not the bucket you're gonna wash the fillets in though.

onerabbit
27-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Im so with ya on that one backhoe, no way I'm gonna carry a #2 12 mls back to put down the local loo. Only ever dropped a #2 out there once, was the second morning of a 3 day trip.

Muzz

MILTON
27-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Jumping over the side is ok, but i'd be backstroking pretty quickly

MILTON

snappa
27-03-2006, 08:12 PM
over the side out at tempest... bucket first ....

the only time i come close to chucking when a mate used the bucket up the front of boat .... :-/

choppa
27-03-2006, 08:55 PM
ohhhhhhh come on,,,,,,,,i'm eatin tea,,,,,,,,,,,was ;D ;D ;D ;D

dynamicspot
27-03-2006, 08:57 PM
over side

robersl
27-03-2006, 09:00 PM
take a bucket for number 1 but have raced back to donnybrook ramp for a number 2 on one occation also got caught with a a unny nmber 2 at mud had to pull into to coral at the botoom lagoon and perch like a shag on a rock and do a no2 into the water just as well i had a bit of spare rag now alway carry a roll of bio loo paper
and ship that cora lis sharp and loose at mud

DaveSue_Fishos_Two
27-03-2006, 09:05 PM
I'd like to see some of the blokes out for 2 or 3 days holding onto a #2. :o

Everything in my boat goes over the side. For #2's I half fill a bucket with water, and poo in that. Stops it sticking to the sides when you tip it overboard. ;)

Just a note of caution with this, if you're fishing an estuary and throw a #2 over the side, be very wary when gutting any bream caught afterwards. ::)

Cheers
Dave

bidkev
27-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Regular as clockwork straight after my morning cuppa so I never have need for no 2's while out fishing.

Went on a works charter once back in the UK when I had a gyppy tummy. Couldn't wait so hung off the back of the charter (no dunnies back then). Hanging on with one hand whilst using the paper with t'other. Twas a windy day and the paper wasn't for going into the water..............12 blokes on the boat and of all the people that the paper had to land on...........it got the boss ::) He was gagging for the rest of the trip ;D

Was made redundant a few weeks later ::) ;D

kev

Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.

needhelp
27-03-2006, 10:26 PM
hi i need help im trying to by my man a fishing rod but i dont know anything at all about them what do you look for to find a good one?

bungie
27-03-2006, 10:28 PM
I think its funny we have a bunch of adults talking #[smiley=gossip.gif] about taking a crap #[smiley=bigcry.gif] as number one's #[smiley=thumbsup.gif]and number two's #[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

hahahahaha a #;D #:o

Happy_Man
27-03-2006, 10:28 PM
OMG ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

el_carpo
27-03-2006, 10:56 PM
[smiley=curtain.gif]
[smiley=lost.gif] Do you ever bring a newspaper along or a fishing mag to read? Maybe solve one of those sudoku puzzles to pass the time while waitng for nature to take its course? Or, like true fishing addicts, do you just keep on fishing? ;D
[smiley=curtain.gif]
I'm so ashamed of myself for participating in the madness that is this thread. ;D Ashamed and for the first time in my life, RELIEVED that I don't own a boat. Shore fishing never sounded so good! ;D

We now know more about eachother than we ever wanted to know. :o ;D

maztez
28-03-2006, 08:00 AM
What a subject ::) but we are all human (or most are ) Kev I just about passed out from lack of oxygen from laughing so much . Bought back memories of fishing with my father in law ;D ;D
cheers Terry

Horrie
28-03-2006, 09:06 AM
A few years ago I was diving on a wreck in NSW. Wasn't feeling 100% but ok.
Down 28 metres so no chance of a quick ascent. Then the bum rumbles hit.
Cr@pped in my wetsuit.. :o :-[ :'(
Bought a new one the next day.

Horrie

MulletMan
28-03-2006, 09:19 AM
You uncouth creatures! >:( >:(
Absolutely no class amongst the lot of you I sayz!
I go into my loo with an FHM or RALPH magazine : ::) ::), leisurely do what nature demands of me at the time, flush into my holding tank, wash da mitts in hot water and liquid soap, use the 4 ply loo paper and emerge clean, fluffy and all refreshed. :D :D
I must admit that moi does often use the Fishermans Handkerchief (block one nostril and slam the greenies over the side through the other nostril) but that is my only lowering of standards ............
Such a rough bunch ........................ :-/ :-/ :-/

fish-n-dive
28-03-2006, 03:50 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I've nearly done a #1 in my pants reading these posts I'm laughing so much ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Maybe I should have posted this in 'Joke of the Day' ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers 8-)

insideout
28-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Got a porta potty on board ,standing rule is ,you use it ,you clean it. Its still in the box in which i bought it...........

familyman
28-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Most of us wouldn't think twice about spending $200 on a reel or rod but for $160 I got my boat a porta potti.Best money I ever spent and the family appreciate it too.Still by myself its 1s over the side and 2s in the crapper.Have got 2 young kids so its not any worse than a choice nappy [smiley=tongue.gif]
Happy crapping ;D
cheers jon

essky
28-03-2006, 07:30 PM
got sick of going through buckets. Somebody would be using a bucket in the cabin, a wave would come and they would fall and break the bucket.

Went and bought a boat with a pump out toilet.

Do not use it much, but when I do, it is really appreciated.

The girlfriend loves it, as does one of my mates who spends half the day in there.

TinarooTriumph
28-03-2006, 09:10 PM
--- Golden quote ---
Re: Poo & Potties
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 17:18 » Geez, #1 over the side is ok, although the misses gets upset if I dribble on the side (women!!) but #2, crikey, I think I would hold it hard and wait, fart a lot and hope I don't follow through.

HAHAHAHAHA. Thats gold mate. No1's over the side, who cares. Quite funny last holidays going out ski-ing, needed to piss so bad, so over the boat we go, and they run tours for tourists on the dam, and they were maybe, oh about 7 or 8 metres next to our boat on my side while im taking a piss. Not only did they see what i have to offer but the middle finger on my right hand was also quite visible, just to show em i love em'. Damed Jap's.

As for no2's, just hammer in the boat to the nearest shore, bit of dunny paper and bobs' ya aunty.

choppa
28-03-2006, 09:26 PM
for any new members to ausfish forum,,,,,,welcome,,,and hows your bowel movements today,,,,,,,,

fnd,,,,ya cant say its not original,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well done ;D ;D ;D

chop

revs57
29-03-2006, 10:46 AM
I'm with the guys with the porta loos, but #1 definitely over the side and with the wind these days....oh I remember when I was young....

BTW needhelp...any luck with that fishing rod???????

Cheers

rhys

INDULGENCE
29-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Just had to get involved in this post, as I am always in it.

Took a group of the neighbourhood kids down to see the New Endevour on Sydney Harbour.
Sure as, they noticed the poop deck and asked why it was called that.

Its all to do with the two seats with holes in the middle positioned out along the bowsprit. Yes out over the pointy end.
The classic was when one the guys asked about toilet paper he was shown a rope with knots in it an a bucket. The idea being you used the rope in a pull through action and then washed the rope via the bucket.

Imagine what would happen to the gomers.

Dont know if the sailor was taking the piss out of the kids.

Wally

SCOTTYGC
29-03-2006, 12:06 PM
Reminds of a time at a 1770 M&G
myself and a couple of tasmainians were fishing out of my tinny out from the rocks and one of them needed to have a leak
as there were sightseers on the look out old mate tasmainian leans over the other side to do his thing
i had the small electric motor on so i slowly turned the the boat around for every one on shore to see

Old mate never flinched, but then they would have struggled to see something so small ;D ;D

Cheers
Scotty

blaze
29-03-2006, 12:10 PM
been waiting for that on scotty, was nearly going to mention it my self but thought I would give you the honor
cheers
blaze

SCOTTYGC
29-03-2006, 01:58 PM
was the water cold blaze ;D ;D ;D ;D

blaze
29-03-2006, 02:01 PM
not as cold as down here scotty, mark still laughs about it.

onerabbit
29-03-2006, 06:57 PM
;D ;D ;D Come on guys, ;D ;D ;D

There are no secrets here.

Some of my most heartfelt conversations have involved body functions .
Thats what you get for living in the bush for too long.

Muzz

Always_Sunburnt
29-03-2006, 07:23 PM
If you need to release a blind mullet in a Chemical toilet, how do you file the paperwork?

Does it break down in the toilet or do you file it elsewhere??

DaveSue_Fishos_Two
29-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Whenever a mate of mine has a squirt over the side I always ask him if the water's cold. And he always replies " Cold and very bloody deep!" ;D

Cheers
Dave

wrip109
29-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Are we talking Moogarah dam?

Phil

moater
29-03-2006, 11:40 PM
Easy really...can't fit it all in,but with care can easily p into an empty plastic milk bottle or the like and store it until 'ron' ;) ;)..

poo is a diferent matter...once nearly had a nasty accident and if it came about again then a bucket for sure!

Lone_Wolf
30-03-2006, 07:35 AM
Number ones over the side. Use the piss-o-phone when it's a bit rough so you don't fall out in rough seas in little boats.
Piss-o-phone is a bit of PVC pipe about a metre long that the old fella sits in. Diameter needs to suit the individual user obviously. Not a thing you share lightly
Number twos- don't hold back, lay them in the oldest bucket on the boat and over the side (not the bucket you're gonna wash the fillets in though.

Backhoe, a piss-o-phone, that's seriously funny. ;D When do you start work on the poopa-pipe?

Used to fish with a guy, out over the bar and at the first stop for livies, off he goes over the side for what he affectionately called, "an aqua burrage" :-[

DICER
30-03-2006, 08:33 AM
I've made our dive boat make a pit stop in the middle of the bay, while I had a swim round the boat :D

I don't like the idea of a bucket with water for #2s - sounds like a recipe for a poo floater in the boat. Saw dust perhaps.

does any one use a childrens potty? low centre of gravity...

finga64
30-03-2006, 09:07 AM
does any one use a childrens potty? low centre of gravity...
The cook may appreciate that idea. Better then a bucket collapsing mid stream if you know what I mean:D
Hey look at that, I'm a poet and didn't know it
Thanks Dicer #:)

Boz
30-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Hahahahaha.....
can't stop laughing~!!!!!
luckily i have an electric toilet,...still ends up in the drink but at least you can do it in style!

RobSee
30-03-2006, 11:56 PM
dead set one of the funniest thread I have seen - thanks guys!

for the record - I can usually hold for a day/ perhaps 2