PDA

View Full Version : Tonights dinner

snasman
07-04-2006, 06:33 PM
just thought I'd share a pic of my feed for tonight the crab was caughtl last night and the prawns I got this morning at the pine .The prawns were'nt on real good today but they are getting bigger ,a fella at the ramp was telling me he did real well early in the morning but personally I havent noticed the time of day having effect on them just the tides .best on the out going.

shaman
07-04-2006, 06:43 PM
Good feed matey but that lizard looks a tad undersize ;D ;D

choppa
07-04-2006, 06:52 PM
thats an axylotol,,,anoxalotyl,, a mexican walking fish shaman,,, tasty with crab & prawn so i'm told ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

seriously though,,,,i think he placed the feed in a small bowl,,,on a small table,,, next to a small reptile to make it look bigger,,,,,,,,,,

good catch snasman,,,,,,keep us posted on those prawns at the pine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,chop

shaman
07-04-2006, 08:22 PM
I've heard of LIZARDS on soft plastics but SOFT PLASTIC LIZARDS??? Could be good for bass or barra. Or you could always try soaking it in milk to tenderise it before you sautee it in the old wock. :P

revs57
08-04-2006, 06:55 AM
swap you for bangers and mash????? ;D What a nice feed

hope you enjoyed

cheers

Rhys

StevenM
08-04-2006, 08:06 AM
Makes all the beer I had for dinner and that light night hot dog look average

hot_spottie
08-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love crab and prawns with sum mayo or tairter sause ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D

Fishin_Dan
09-04-2006, 01:39 AM
swap you for bangers and mash????? ;D What a nice feed

hope you enjoyed

cheers

Rhys

Or all the booze & New York Slice!

Good work on the feed mate! Bet you enjoyed it...

Figjamm
10-04-2006, 07:08 PM
Nice feed #:)

--
Bev - going to stir a pot of homemade pea & ham soup!

I am not jealous #:-/ I am not jealous