PDA

View Full Version : Golf runs late Fishing DROPPED

iank
09-04-2006, 01:16 PM
CHANNEL 9 HAD FISHING NORTH AUST ADVERTISED FOR 1230 TODAY >:( BECAUSE GOLF RAN OVERTIME THE FISHING SHOW IS DROPPED :'( SO THAT THE AFL CAN GO TO AIR ONTIME, OF WITCH THE FIRST 1/2 HOUR OR SO IS ALL TALK. STARTING TO GET SICK OF THIS AND AS SUCH AM SENDING AN EMAIL TO VOICE MY DISGUST. HAVE TRIED TO RING BUT AS IT IS THE WEEKEND ONLY GET A RECORDERED MESSAGE.
OK HAD MY WINGE,
Cheers Ian
ps sorry for caps but didnt relise untill I had finished this winge :D

fez
09-04-2006, 01:48 PM
Also looking forward it it as well, what made it worse was the Phil Gould was spitting rubbish the whole time as well.

Fez

tincanpeter
09-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Phil Gould today was talking up expanding the 40-20 rule to cover more kicking advantages (forgotten the exact distances). This will put the NRL on a par with the AFL and Rugby MORE KICKING less running football.

The_Walrus
09-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Bummer and I hurried home to watch the show.

Stuff the football & golf, fishing is so much more important.

Luc

nick1971
09-04-2006, 06:54 PM
I love me footy, and also me fishing, I like to incorporate both by listening to the footy whilst out fishing. But I also agree phil gould would make good crab bait.

Cheers

Nick

major-defect
10-04-2006, 05:33 AM
After Larry did some tree removal for me I can now get channel 9 and would like to of seen that show too.I am only interested in one sport fishing I have no interest in any of the others.

theoldlegend
10-04-2006, 07:20 AM
I agree guys, poor show, but I think we'll find it all comes down to the almighty dollar. The advertising dollar, that is.

They probably decided to show the fishing at a future time, but the advertisers want to see their big bucks well spent, and lets not forget the ratings can we? Therefore the high profile shows must go on.

Gould is a goose; a bitter and twisted dead set goose.

TOL

gogecko
10-04-2006, 11:00 AM
yeah, I was waiting for the show too.By 12.35, I was all over nines website looking for news of rescheduling , but they dont bother to update it when they make programing changes. Very slack.

Not happy jan.

Andrew

Fishin_Dan
10-04-2006, 11:47 AM
I've got a digital set-top box, and it came up Fishing North Australia when I was flicking around yesterday... "WOOHOO!!!!"...

By 12:45, and nothing but old washed up footy people talking more than a group of mothers at pre-school, I cracked it, and put a fishing dvd in to watch instead.

Damn you channel 9!

imnotoriginal
10-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Sorry boys, I love all three and the masters is a very special event for golfers. I can understand why they would choose this. I don't know about Phil Gould instead of a fishing show though, as a dedicated Queenslander I can't fathom that. It was interesting hearing his 'us' comment the week before, shows what he really thinks.
Joel

Cloud_9
10-04-2006, 08:28 PM
the fishing Joe public gets sharfted yet again !!
the tv networks doent give a flying F##k cos the fishing doesnt bring the sponcers. golof and cricket and footy and all those crap sports do.
GO Figure.
Cloud 9

wow
13-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Hey Nick your suggestion that PG would make great crab bait nails it.

As for the other discussion I love my footy and I love my fishing and realisitically it does'nt matter what we are looking forward to when its not there we are generally pissed off.

But more importantly where can I get prawns on the Gold Coast? I'm keen but are not sure where to acquire the little suckers and would apprecitate some help.

Take it Easy

wow