PDA

View Full Version : King of the pin 26 - 28 May

stevedemon
16-04-2006, 10:23 AM
Hi all
Who is entry the King of the pin weekend this year should be a great year for the bream with all the rain we have had and hopefully a little more on the way with luck it will fall in the catchment areas this time.

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve 8-) 8-)

flea_350
16-04-2006, 04:20 PM
hey stevedemon,
what weekend is it on and how do we enter?
Cheers, Flea

stevedemon
17-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Hi all
The King of the pin weekend is on the 26 - 28 of May

You can get your tickets from Beenleigh Bait & Tackle, Gem Bait & Tackle, Captain Bilghs Stores, Jacob Well bait an tackle at the boat ramp, not sure if they are down the gold coast tackle stores those that live down that way may have more info for everyone.

The weigh-in I think is at Beenleigh Tavern Distillery Rd Beenleigh, but Nugget can correct me if i'm wrong it will be on the flyers at the Bait and tackles stores so please check to make sure that i am not wrong would hate to lead you up the garden path. Weigh-in times are 11am - 1pm must be in the weigh-in enclosures before 1pm entry fee $10.00 at Tackle stores above like i said before someone from the Gold Coast will be able to tell you where to get your entry tickets
Good luck to all
hope this helps

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve 8-) 8-)
#

finga64
17-04-2006, 09:54 AM
At least the area will have a chance to recover after the Easter flogging. Poor little fishes :'(

I'll have to see what's on the diary that weekend. Would be a little fun and another excuse to do some more exploring for some good spots around that area :)

Cheers Scott

stevedemon
17-04-2006, 07:15 PM
Hi all
sorry people but weigh-in is a the Beenleigh Tavern Distillery rd Beenleigh on Sunday the 28th May weigh-in times are between 11am - 1pm must be there before 1pm to weigh all fish; entry is $10.00

Cheers ;D ;D
Steve 8-) 8-)

Nugget
18-04-2006, 05:42 AM
If anyone has an enquiries, ring Fred or Cathie - 38073520

Dave ><>

Lone_Wolf
18-04-2006, 08:33 AM
Re: King of the pin 26 - 28 May
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 09:54:29 » At least the area will have a chance to recover after the Easter flogging. Poor little fishes

I'll have to see what's on the diary that weekend. Would be a little fun and another excuse to do some more exploring for some good spots around that area

Cheers Scott

Better check your diary Scotty, I think Julie has got us down for another excursion with RBF on the Friday but you will still have the weekend I suppose! ;)

fish2eat
18-04-2006, 08:58 AM
does it have a website?????

gogecko
18-04-2006, 10:03 AM
So its a bream only comp? Other species dont count?

Andrew

stevedemon
18-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Hi gogecko
the biggest bream is worth a $1000.00 but they also have other species prizes and trophies
flathead, talior, Whiting, Jews, ect. Should have also put on the post that #the Juniors is $5.00 entry fee from under 16's they also have the biggest Bream but not sure on the prize or money for them nugget has put up the Phone No's for any one who is interested or you may inquire
any more info the areas of fishing are from the Nerang river through to Maclay island -potts point and all inside fishing times are from 6pm Friday Night till 11am Sunday but must be back at the weigh-in enclosures before 1pm Sunday. hope this answers most questions as i have received some e-mails that is as much as i can tell you. ;D :-[ ;D
good luck to all!!! my wife is already spending the grand!!! #:'( :'( :-[ ::) ;D

Cheers ;D ;D # #
Steve 8-) 8-)

why do we bother to have bank accounts when we get married i always thought the mortgage was going to be the biggest debt i had but then you get married and the reality hits home