PDA

View Full Version : sorry, just flooding forums

Junglebunny
11-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Dear All,
Firsty like to say this will be my only post, i feel that is all it will take.

Firstly...Roz

What have you done for this website besides help good honest members get banned...
People whom put in positive input and in just, caught "Squillions" more fish than you have ever laid your eyes upon.
Maybe the ramifactions state that you have some sort of connection with someone involved within this organistation that lets you get away with such ludacris, corrupt and sneaky behaviour.

This site has taken such a down turn, especially when i look at the post regarding the 'Infamous' MOD 6, saying to keep your words away from that of the defammatory manner......this site does not allow any sort of freedom of speech, it just allows people ot be sheep and compliment eachother all day.

AM I THE ONLY RED BLOODED AUSTRALIAN THAT THINKS THIS IS WRONG [quote, that of thy famous 'John Laws']

We are fisherman, not a bunch of rule abiding pen pushers that work in level 30, riverside buliding on eagle street.

I feel more will change within this site in regards to its members, people seeking the change for freedom of speech and able to release what they feel and be riddiculed, and riddicule BACK, in not only 'Honour' for themselves but those who read the posts.

"I may not agree with what your saying, but i will defend to the death, for you right to say it..."

I say no more, i feel the leaving quote sums up how i and others feel strongly about the administration of this website.

Regards

PinHead
11-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Obviously with your pathetic grammar and even worse spelling you would not get employment with the tenants on Level 30, Riverside Centre.