PDA

View Full Version : Wondering about Members in the West ?????

Splitpin
15-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Hi everyone
# # # # # # Just found this site and im finding it great ..I havent been thru all the boards so i thought i would try here first to see how many members are here in the West ??
I have just recently bought the fourth boat of my boating life after losing my third thru a marriage breakup .Its a 6m Guardian H/Cab with a 140 Johnson on the back .It is an early model boat and motor and needed a bit of work (and$$$$)to get it to what i wanted but it has been worth it .I try and go out as often as i can wether it be out wide chasing Jewies or just around the offshore reefs chasing whiting .Had a couple of sleep over weekends on the Murray down at Mandurah with the new wife to go crabbing the next day which was a lot of fun..
I just love going out in the boat in general ..Catching a fish is just a bonus ..
Anyway enough of this rambling i would just love to chat to any one that wants to ..

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #Tight lines

NEWBY
15-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Hi everyone
# # # # # # Just found this site and im finding it great ..I havent been thru all the boards so i thought i would try here first to see how many members are here in the West ??

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #Tight lines
Hey split pin,
I am an ex west aussie and spent many a weekend doing just what you do now. Out to the reefs and rocks. Mandurah etc. Mate, my advise to you is get the hell out of there and come to Queensland. ;D
Just kidding. If the opportunity was there in my industry I would still be there.
Welcome to Ausfish mate and feel free to buzz me anytime. (
PS (my brother has a mate called split pin. Ya names not Trevor is it?