PDA

View Full Version : My wife and her photoshp skills

catchy_fishy
13-05-2006, 07:50 AM
Got this pic framed to keep at work of me and my little boy.

I just love it.

Mike

flatstrap
13-05-2006, 07:59 AM
That's so sweet! Isn't a family priceless? I enjoyed every minute of my kids' life and it seems but a few years and now they are adults. Only one has inherited that love of the sea that I have. I've never pushed for that and if they embrace the same likes/dislikes then it's a bonus. You really really look like you love and treasure your son and family.
Shucks, you're making me blush!
flatstrap

Scalem
13-05-2006, 08:12 AM
I understand your sentiment Mike, maybe this is a theme for treasured family pics? If you don't mind me adding one of my two girls who don't often come out in the boat with me, but this day they came out for a run to slipping sands in the pin, and it was one of those "quality family times"

Here's hoping for more! I hope your boy spends many hours soaking the fishing line with you!

Cheers

Scalem

PinHead
13-05-2006, 08:26 AM
and they grow up...my son is now 23..is a member on here...and the question from him is "can my mates and I have the boat please"...and...the bugger can drink me under the table...but..wouldn't swap any of it for quids..cept of course that horrid bourbon he drinks.

Lucky_Phill
13-05-2006, 08:39 AM
It's one of those Touchy Feely posts. But isn't that what fishing is all about. Sharing the experience with family, mates and others.

OK< Greg............Bourbon hey, have you introduced Flea to The Green Death ? ;D

The girls look happy, Scalem, in a great place too.

Pic attached of my youngest. Up near Tin Can Bay. On this day, she scored a first for, Flathead, Sweetlip, Morwong, Moses Perch and Barra ( about 30cms ).

Cheers Phill

longtail
13-05-2006, 08:56 AM
family..... thats what it's all about 8-)

below my daughter waiting patiently ;)

longtail
13-05-2006, 08:59 AM
and my favourite one of jacob , he turned 4 on thursday ;)

Lone_Wolf
13-05-2006, 09:15 AM
Mike, Even after a bad day at work, no one can touch you after looking at the photo. It puts the wind back in the sail for every mum and dad.

Yes, what I take for granted with the wind in my face, sand between the toes, waves, passing boats, pelicans flying over and capturing a small fish now brings such excitement to our kids.

CHRIS_aka_GWH
13-05-2006, 09:23 AM
this is from a couple of years back

CHRIS_aka_GWH
13-05-2006, 09:23 AM
and for you uncle scott ...

a reminder of whats going to happen to you this year ...

Lone_Wolf
13-05-2006, 09:27 AM
and for you uncle scott ...

a reminder of whats going to happen to you this year ..

are they legal?

nick1971
13-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Every photo Everyone is smiling and thats what it is all about. I cant agree more with the fact that the kids without any pressure follow in your footsteps. I love to take the kids fishing and they love to fish. Cherish the upper hand whilst you still can because pretty soon they can drive the boat better thatn you and they can critisize the way that you throw a cast net, but rather than getting angry cherish the fact that most of all they listened to YOU. and thats why they can do the things so well that keep you happy.

Nick

major-defect
15-05-2006, 07:58 AM
Given up on sending pics before i smash something.Bugger this I'm going fishing.

Splitpin
15-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Just thought i would chuck something in here ..Great selection of pics .. This is my Grandson .. Wont be long !!!!! :-? :-? :-?