PDA

View Full Version : Fishing chat

Splitpin
16-05-2006, 11:38 PM
I Guesse im the only member here in the West ????????????? :o

charleville
17-05-2006, 03:24 AM
That depends...

Kenmore in western Brisbane? West End? West Ipswich? West Moreton? Western Queensland? # Western Australia? #the west wing Washington DC? #West Indies? The golden West? Jeans West? West Torrens? West Tamar? West Wimmera? West Gippsland? Lilydale West? Croydon West, Wendouree West? West Kimberley? West Epping? West Beach? West Wyalong? South West Rocks? The Gaza strip and West bank? #West Papua? North West Shelf? Heidelberg West? West Virginia? West Texas? John West?#("It is the fish that John West rejects that makes John West the Best" - obviously into catch & release) ;)

Where is west, please?

:)

PS Welcome aboard! #:) :)

MulletMan
17-05-2006, 03:28 AM
Perth WA betcha 8-) 8-)

tshort
17-05-2006, 03:50 AM
Have a look at the profile. Not a bogun but a true westy. Probably a pom.

Splitpin
17-05-2006, 07:55 AM
Yes a true West Aussie ... ;D NOT a Pom >:(

bidkev
17-05-2006, 09:29 AM

Don't fret about it. We can't all be witty, intelligent, handsome and modest ;D ;D

kev

No man ever injured his eyesight by looking on the bright side of things.

charleville
17-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Yes a true West Aussie ... ;D NOT a Pom #>:(

Perth?

fishn-ads
17-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Spiltpin,

That would mean you be able to tell us about the details of fishing over there ? I hear it's very different to East coast because of wind direction, tides, Sunrise & Set etc. I'm sure all would like to know how it works.

Some of those sunsets over the water would look great in the pics section.

Don't be a stranger you've got heaps in common with the better of us (Kingtin ;D ;D) your Aussie and you fish.

Ads

fishn-ads
17-05-2006, 11:10 AM
oh yeah and you diffently won't have to use the old spot X >:( as I can't see any one from here rushing to steal all "your" fish ;D ;D

Splitpin
17-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Yes Perth ...Love to Post some Pics ..Have tried but dont go ??????Help :-/
You would have to tell me what you would like to know about the West Aussie fishing fishin_ads .. ?? I would love to help if i can !!!!!!! ;D

fishn-ads
17-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Yes Perth ...Love to Post some Pics ..Have tried but dont go ??????Help #:-/
You would have to tell me what you would like to know about the West Aussie fishing #fishin_ads .. ?? #I would love to help if i can !!!!!!! ;D

Spiltpin,

Mate everyone has the picture post problem but once you work it out it's to easy "one of those things".

In chat boards go to help down the bottom it's about 3rd on the list. Couple of little bits to make it easier, go into your picture file right click on the photos you want to send if you click on properties it'll show the size of file generally around 130kb. For reasons I don't know not a computer guru Ausfish only allows 100 kb uploads.

Try this or use the ones posted

Easiest way i found to reduce size is to use Paint to get to, >(goto) Start(bottom left corner)>All programs>Accessories>Paint.
Use "select" in toolbox and cut image down to 100 kb. Save it as a different name in a "new file" if you like and post simple huh :-? #Just read the help post it's not that bad.

As for what I'd like to know start a new post in Saltwater, maybe whats on the chew over there right now i'm sure plenty of ausfishers will take you from there.

Ads
#

2iar
18-05-2006, 03:08 PM

Don't fret about it. We can't all be witty, intelligent, handsome and modest ;D ;D

kev

Indeed, as the aforementioned poms would illustrate more than any other race. Unlike their northern neighbours of course. 8-)

Very honest of you to point this out Kev. ;)

Good luck,
Mike

fish2eat
18-05-2006, 05:44 PM
we used to have a west australian on here........but he got banned!!

welcome , and hope you find what you're after

bidkev
18-05-2006, 05:56 PM

kev

Indeed, as the aforementioned poms would illustrate more than any other race. Unlike their northern neighbours of course. 8-)

Very honest of you to point this out Kev. ;)

Good luck,
Mike

Och, the Scots ain't all that bad either Mike. Good for a free pint or two of heavy when they holidayed in Blackpool during Glasgee Fair. Good for the odd brawl as well.......I was merely spectating of course ;) ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

kev

Clock: A small mechanical device to wake up people without children.