PDA

View Full Version : 4 days without ausfish

kingcobe
19-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Hi guys,

I think the past 4 days have been the worst 4 days in a long time. That reason is because for the last 3 days I have been at school camp and the day before I left I was packing which meant I was without ausfish. So I hope to be able to catch up on all the posts. I would just like to say welcome to all new members that have joined in the past 4 days that I haven't been online.

Jay Jay

blaze
19-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Hi jay
bit early in life to get addicted to any thing, theres a life full of experence out there yet that can be enjoyed without addictions.
cheers
blaze

Lone_Wolf
19-05-2006, 07:18 PM
Hi Jay,

How was camp mate? Where was camp? and more important give us the gos!

kingcobe
19-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Camp was great. It was lawrences's camp at edmund park in laidely. But the bad thing is there was no lake there or anything so we couldn't bring a rod and fish like we could at my old school.

Jay Jay

Lone_Wolf
19-05-2006, 07:43 PM
I guess that makes you appreciate the life you have hey? I bet it gets a bit cool out there in the mornings.

kingcobe
19-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Blaze I will answer you like any other junkie would I am not adicted ;D

Jay Jay

kingcobe
19-05-2006, 08:07 PM
There was a thing where 12 people were attached to a rope and 1 person was on the other end and they would run back and the person on the end would fly up in the air and dangle there for 5 seconds it was 12 metres high it was called the flying possum.And I would have to say the funnest part was when we were on the flying possum and the teacher had a go and we kept her up in the air for about 1 minute and 30 seconds while we chanted no homework! no homework! no homework! repeatedly and she was telling us to let her down she was so scared.

Jay Jay

kingcobe
19-05-2006, 08:07 PM
There was a thing where 12 people were attached to a rope and 1 person was on the other end and they would run back and the person on the end would fly up in the air and dangle there for 5 seconds it was 12 metres high it was called the flying possum.And I would have to say the funnest part was when we were on the flying possum and the teacher had a go and we kept her up in the air for about 1 minute and 30 seconds while we chanted no homework! no homework! no homework! repeatedly and she was telling us to let her down she was so scared.

Jay Jay

madman1
19-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Thats the way Jay Jay!!

When's the old man taking you fishin???

You must be hangin out.

el_carpo
20-05-2006, 05:04 AM
Well done Kingcobe! ;D ;D ;D

The flying possum sounds like quite a negotiating tool! ;D I wish I had one of those back in my school days. That, or a catapult. ;D

Thanks for the VERY funny story!

kingcobe
20-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Sorry it double posted earlier on

kingcobe
20-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Hi madman1 dad doesn't know yet because mum is going to be at work alot.

Jay Jay