PDA

View Full Version : Double posting

kingcobe
23-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyones computer keeps double posting every so often when they make a post because it keeps happening to me. It would be great if someone could help me if it is possible. Thanks guys.

Jay Jay

choppa
23-05-2006, 10:11 PM
jj,,, 2x posting is generally hitting the post button twice in concession,,, you may have a light click that is doing this without you knowing,,, i have this same prob when refreshing,,, sometimes it goes to the main menu,,,others it goes back to the home page,,,

happens in other menus as well,, so it cant be ausfish forum alone

choppa

MulletMan
23-05-2006, 10:13 PM
I think the site has become so popular - and rightly so - that is has slowed down considerably! :-[

It is quite common to post a topic or reply and then get a blank page with DONE in the bottom left hand corner. You have to wait for quite a while before the real page appears. :-/

The more you muck about trying to make it faster the worse it will get. Just relax and let it do it's thing and it will work out fine. ;)

I am on cable but often have a delay of about a minute before the page refreshes itself. :'(

Just have to be patient and accept the delay as a sign that there are lots of folk out there who are finding AUSFISH is worth a looksee. :)

finding_time
23-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Bump

Gbanger
23-05-2006, 11:07 PM
yabb isnt the worlds best forum product, but id hate to see how much work would be involved in migrating to something good like phpbb

kingcobe
24-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Thanks guys