PDA

View Full Version : State of Origin

peterbo3
24-05-2006, 08:43 PM
Well,
Willy Mason has just scored. So why aren't the police arresting the Maroons for IMPERSONATING footy players. What a crock of crap!!! I have no faith. I am going to attack the bourbon bottle. The Maroons need to revamp - BIG time regardless of the final result. Glad I didn't go to Sydney & sit there in my Qld colours. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

nabs12
24-05-2006, 08:54 PM
hmmm..
Halftime.. 14-0, very dissapointing... :'(

ShaneJ
24-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Is the ref a reserve player from the blues team? Very strange calls being made ::)

Also, anyone noticed how many rules have been changed over the years?

Spaniard_King
24-05-2006, 09:02 PM
hmmm..
Halftime.. 14-0, very dissapointing... :'(

Depends what side of the fence your on 8-)

Garry

fishin_till_late
24-05-2006, 09:04 PM
i reckon qld will come back in this half and we'll have another extra time golden point. It seems to happen every year

fishin_till_late
24-05-2006, 09:20 PM
I reckon qld will come back in this half and we'll have another extra time golden point. #It seems to happen every year ;D

Steven78
24-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Bring back the bif

ancienttinnie
24-05-2006, 09:26 PM
And to think I cancelled a fishing trip to watch this rubbish!!!!! :'( :'(

tiges
24-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Dunno about the ref being on the blues side ShaneJ? How craptacular were some of the decisions that went QLD's way in the 2nd half! Hodges foot on the line, the QLD lock who was getting hammered all game kicking Buderus in the head, lots of slowing down of the play and 3rd man in flops. All game changing decisions, but still the mighty blues prevailed.

Heath
24-05-2006, 10:18 PM
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

GO THE BLUES!

snappa
24-05-2006, 10:40 PM
a bit harsh there peter ...

final score tells a different story ..

i'm queensland but i agree...."lots of slowing down of the play and 3rd man in flops." and by qld.

bring on the second game....

DaneCross
24-05-2006, 10:44 PM
I reckon qld will come back in this half and we'll have another extra time golden point. #It seems to happen every year ;D
That almost happened...

banshee
24-05-2006, 10:53 PM
The weakest QLD team I have seen...........EVER.

DaneCross
24-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Bring back the bif
And that did happen... sparked something in the Maroons too.... we didn't deserve to win - kinda glad we didn't :-/

DaneCross
24-05-2006, 11:05 PM
The weakest QLD team I have seen...........EVER.
How are they to expect their backline to perform, when their f'n forward pack can't move forward. Was there one run from a QLD forward that showed intent??? I didn't see it. I'm sorry, but they've talked these blokes up all week - its all I've read about - they didn't show heart, there was no venom... thank goodness for the Hodges/Grothe stouch.
I'm going to bed ::)

Sean
24-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Iam a Queenslander but try to be objective. It probably wouldn't have been right if QLD ended up winning, we were terrible in the first half and really, didn't deserve to win....Ref decisions go both ways, one day one way the next the other...just the way the game is...at least Steven bloody Clark wasn't reffing, it would be 45 penalties to one team 56 to the other!!! Go the mighty Queenslanders :)

Commodore
24-05-2006, 11:16 PM
You see it’s a professional game with heaps of $$ involved :-[, and unfortunately I think this has had a huge impact on all sport as we now know it. :(
I thought we would lose because the money was on QLD, we will win the next ;), and the then the big $$ on the decider. :-/ I'm sorry to say it but that is they way I see our professional sports team's playing, its run by the corporations making the bucks ::), its just not like it used to be, real heart on the line foot ball. :(

charleville
24-05-2006, 11:31 PM
Iam a Queenslander but try to be objective.

Why?! Where is the sense in that?!!! ;D ;D ;D

Danny Buderus did cop a kick in the head and was badly treated by the referee so perhaps there was justice in the final score. ;)

Agreed that in the first half, the maroons were not the maroons of olde. Shame that the next game is not at Lang Park. :-/

TheSaint
24-05-2006, 11:35 PM
[quote author=Sean link=1148467429/15#15 date=1148476121]Shame that the next game is not at Lang Park. # :-/

I know.. it's @ Suncorp Stadium ;D

Slider
24-05-2006, 11:38 PM
Football players being able to act?
The bounce of the ball doesn't really allow a rigged game of football. I'm sure it used to happen in World Series Cricket in the 80's where a bowler only has to not swing a ball or a fielder not take a catch. But to see the passion involved in the game tonight....

You're a cynical man Chong.

charleville
24-05-2006, 11:56 PM
[quote author=Sean link=1148467429/15#15 date=1148476121]Shame that the next game is not at Lang Park. # :-/

I know.. it's @ Suncorp Stadium #;D

Shame to have a game in Melbourne to finish it off. I attended one there a few years ago. 'Twas a very polite audience that had no idea what was going on on the field. A pretty dull atmosphere. :-[

Jeremy
25-05-2006, 06:53 AM
Did Barry Gommersal make a comeback for the Maroons last night. I haven't seens the stats, but the penalty count must have been something like 6:1 to the Maroons, but like someone else said, better than heaps of penalties. Who was it that said that Lockyer and Thurston would run rings around NSW? They looked like a rudderless ship most of the game with no idea who would do what.

Jeremy

Slider
25-05-2006, 07:47 AM
That's right Jeremy and was my biggest concern going into the game. (halfs) They also looked jaded and disorganised in the first half - wonder about the quality of the prep for the game. Lockyer, as good a footballer as he is, never seems to be able to dictate terms to quality opposition. Very one dimensional and predictable.
It was pleasing to see them come back in the second half even if it was on the back of some undeserved penalties. Game 2 could have been unattainable otherwise. Danny Buderus would have been wondering about some ref calls that's for sure.
Bring on the World Cup so we can watch some real football!!

Argle
25-05-2006, 08:41 AM
Move Lockyer to fullback, bring Prince in and Thurston to 5/8. We had no direction in the halves because we didnt have a halfback!!! No offence to Jonothan he played his heart out but he's not a halfback. Inglis and Slater on the wings Hodges and Berrigan in the centres, bring Matty Bowen off the bench and I cant find a place for Roger Ramjet (Tate). A dissapointing effort from the forwards too seems they had no mongrel in them at all :-/ Ah well bring on game two and we'll do it all again
GO THE BLOODY MAROONS!!!!!!!

Cheers and Beers
Scott #

Mozza
25-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Argie,

Agree with you about Tate - when he gets the ball he runs around like headless chook with a neck-guard.

WHAT PLANET WAS LOCKYER ON LAST NIGHT????? (I'm yelling because I did last night - had to keep it down tho' 'cos of the sprogs.

Mozza

ibbo
25-05-2006, 09:25 AM
They looked like a rudderless ship most of the game with no idea who would do what.

Gee your team must be the blues team of the century to only win by a point.

You won, no need to whinge about ref also.

IBBO

Mick
25-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Danny Buderus kicked in the head? What rot! If a Qlder wanted to kick him in the head, his head would of been rolling around in the car park outside the stadium. The puch he threw back would of made my little sister laugh at him too!

Thurston and Locky did all they could, they cant be David Copperfied's if no one else in their team doesnt want to play with them and support them.

Tate...., how many games has he played this year? 2? I think he might be more suited to wearing a skirt and playing Wing Defence.

QLD forwards - hang your heads in shame. I've seen better tackle under the floor of my beaten up 10 foot punt. Matty Bowen is the smallest on the field and he put on the biggest hit for QLD. Inglis is the youngest player and he showed more heart then anyone, and if the QLD forwards ran with half the grit of Thaiday it may have been a different result.

QLD can take something out of the game thou. They played crap and lost by one point. They played in front of a NSW crowd and lost by one point. They should of lost by 50 points but somehow only lost by one point. If I was a blue I would be extremely concerned by this!

bo_sawyer
25-05-2006, 01:03 PM
i agree Mick.

forwards defintely need to play with more heart.

Heath
25-05-2006, 01:10 PM
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

GO THE BLUES!

nigelr
25-05-2006, 03:16 PM
Strongly agree with your final paragraph,Mick.
Argle, hopefully for QLD Big Mal will take heed of your selections!
Blues performance in the second half was not good enough.
If they had lost the game, which they almost did, it would have been a disgrace.
To allow Qld to score the first try in the second half was not clever.
Qld were always going to have some sort of a go, NSW should have dictated play from the start of the second half and not allowed Qld to play the rest of the game the way they wanted.
Bring on #2 for some more fun!
Cheers!

cuzzamundi
25-05-2006, 04:05 PM
i agree with you chong. all a crock of dung nowadays! i watched this game to give it one last chance and now, forget it. no more!

cuzza

ibbo
25-05-2006, 04:41 PM
Really?

You guys really think its rigged?

If so, why?

IBBO

Spaniard_King
25-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Inglis and Slater on the wings

Scott #

I thought Slater had a long Ban...when can he play again

Garry

roz
25-05-2006, 07:03 PM
Danny Buderus kicked in the head? What rot! If a Qlder wanted to kick him in the head, his head would of been rolling around in the car park outside the stadium. The puch he threw back would of made my little sister laugh at him too!

Thurston and Locky did all they could, they cant be David Copperfied's if no one else in their team doesnt want to play with them and support them.

Tate...., how many games has he played this year? 2? I think he might be more suited to wearing a skirt and playing Wing Defence.

QLD forwards - hang your heads in shame. I've seen better tackle under the floor of my beaten up 10 foot punt. Matty Bowen is the smallest on the field and he put on the biggest hit for QLD. Inglis is the youngest player and he showed more heart then anyone, and if the QLD forwards ran with half the grit of Thaiday it may have been a different result.

QLD can take something out of the game thou. They played crap and lost by one point. They played in front of a NSW crowd and lost by one point. They should of lost by 50 points but somehow only lost by one point. If I was a blue I would be extremely concerned by this!

Onya Mick!

I think the second game may be a different story.

I had to put up with a NSW commentary, not nice.

Will be posting another chance for the tipsters on game two.

BRING IT ON!!

Roz

fishin_till_late
25-05-2006, 07:40 PM
That almost happened...

lol i know!
i allways knew qld still had something in them during the second half but what a lousy first half, living in nsw and being a qlder supporter, then having 2 go bak into the real world the next day, not a great day, cant wait for game 2 though!

cheers jono

jim_bream
25-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Waddya get if you cross John Hopoate and Wendell Sailor?
POWDERFINGER!
Ha ha ha ha haaaa :D

TinarooTriumph
25-05-2006, 08:48 PM
GO DALLAS JOHNSON! HERBERTON HOMETOWN HERO! GO GET THEM IN ORIGIN 2 DALLAS! YOUR A BLOODY CHAMP

GIVE BUDERUS ANOTHER 1 FOR ME MATE!!!

TinarooTriumph 8-)

tiges
25-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Can't see him being picked again TT, he was cannon fodder for the blues forwards. The Buderus incident was his best contribution for QLD, and that could have/should have gone the other way.

Lucky_Phill
25-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Attention:-

Ausfish Tipping result !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No - one picked the score but Hookem_Herby came the closest with a predicted 16 -12 NSW win. That's not a bad effort Herbster !

AS for the game. mmmmm ! I was reasonably happy with the game, the ref, the result and the telecast.

At the end of the day, NSW and their supporters " just don't get it ".

And if anyone dare asks " get what ? ".................well, you figure it out !

Cheers Phill

HORTO
25-05-2006, 10:40 PM
GO THE BLUES.

The broadcast didn't start till 9:30 down here in tassie, always behind the times down here #;D.

so all conections with the outside world were cut off so we couldn't get the result till we watched the game didn't want to ruin it.

now we have to stay up till 11:45 to watch the footy show.

Rod_Bender
25-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Qld are a bunch or women - soft soft and soft. I'm so over qld supporter's telling me "this is the year." I asked from day one who would scare big Willie Mason.....and last night showed no player can.

Qld should pay Gus Gould the big $$$ and learn how to play modern day football... Mal might have been one of Australia's best player's in his day....but his coaching record does not give any Qlder confidence...

Bring on game II and the series yet again...

lock
26-05-2006, 04:18 AM
What are you talking about jhonson not getting picked again!!! What aload of rot he might of got a couple of good shots on him but he was one of our best defenders on the night he made plenty of ground , and after all hits bounced straight up ready to crack again. Have another look at the replay buderus had a dig first. That was his debut he did his job watch him improve I am with you TT.

Argle
26-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Inglis and Slater on the wings

Scott #

I thought Slater had a long Ban...when can he play again

Garry

Garry, he got nine weeks in I think round 4 so he should be back for round 14 so should be eligible for origin 2. At least I think thats right but am happy to be corrected :-/

Cheers and Beers
Scott

tiges
26-05-2006, 09:56 AM
They're gonna need a bit more size in their pack, that was blatantly evident the other night. They're gonna have to drop one or more of their smaller forwards, and yeh I think Stagg might go rather than Johnson. The only other option would be to drop Berrigan, but he was one of their best in my opinion, playing in his best role off the bench. What QLD would give to have a tackling machine like Hindmarsh who can also make metres in attack.

lock
26-05-2006, 04:05 PM
How fit has hindmarsh got. He is a machine at the moment he stopped us from going forward on a number of ocasions and he seems to have more pace. We realy do need someone like that but who??? :o

tiges
26-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Tony Carroll?

Jackinthebox
26-05-2006, 06:24 PM
Every time a Blues player makes a break, there's three guys running with him for support - how come every time a QLD player runs up, the rest of the team is trotting along 10 metres back saying "good luck there buddy" while he get's set upon. Or else they are just standing around looking confused !

BTW - how's the size of the Blues team, all big and fast - must be a lot of growth hormones in the chicken south of the border!

Don't think I can watch this game anymore, it's starting to feel like years ago when Australia used to get beaten by the West Indies all the time!

kingcobe
26-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Still 2 more matches left and it is pay back time. If it wasn't for bl**dy brett finch we would of won >:( >:(

Sportfish_5
26-05-2006, 06:49 PM
Gee we played that badly and only lost by 1 point to the mighty Blues with all those eligible players they have to chose from LMFAO ::) ::) ::) ::)

The young blokes were overawed and gun shy in the first 40, second 40 was much better. They will go well as the series progresses. I like what Mal has brought back to the Qld team.

Maybe we wont win the series :-X but I am very happy to see a nucleus of good young players 8-)

Tate on the other hand needs more first grade ::) Hodges played all over his opposite - great game as did Nate Myles.

robo02
27-05-2006, 06:05 PM
Nate myles will be better for the run , if Tony carroll is fit he should be there if anyone can inspire mongrel it's him . IMO put lokier to full back bring in prince and move therston to 5/8 slater should be off suspension by game 2 and bowen into the centres due to hodges being injured in theroy it should work , ingles did no harm to his chances leave him on the wing ,the forwards need to tuffen up and hunt as a pack .
game 2 should be interesting ,fist game nerves for a few they will settle in

Regards Rob

roz
27-05-2006, 07:53 PM
I thought I would tagg on a list of predictions submitted for game one. They were compiled by Phill.

I also think it was mentioned that Hookem_Herby tipped closest to the score, glad he is still away on his honeymoon because right about now he would be giving me heaps!!

The Tipsters that tipped NSW will get first billing and not in any order:-

Spaniard_King 28..........2 #
peterreb 16..........8
rodbender no score tipped, but NSW by 6 ?
Sandman no score but wears a blues jersey ?
Pinhead no idea, sitting on the fence I gather ?
ROb 16.........10
Jeremy 14.........10
Rod_Bender no score, but NSW by 10 ?
Dobie 30.........22
Tony_N 16.........10
waykel 28.........12
nick1971 34.........14
oddbudman 32.........18
hundgie 28.........14
and the winner is:-
Hookem_Herby #close at #16.....12

For the Queensland tipsters and in no particular order:-

4x4frog no score but Qld by 10
teach 26.........16
Lucky_Phill 22.........20
roz 18.........12
jackash 17..........8
Custaro 40.........10
ozkat 40..........0
Kingcobe 36.........12
longtail 10..........6
gelsec 12.........10
Biff 32.........18
gawby 36.........12
Guardian 10..........8
Girella 21.........20
DC 19.........12
Lone_Wolf 22.........12
slugo 13.........12
griz066 16..........4
thedeckie 16.........12
Tony_P 14.........10
fish2eat 26.........10
Viking 22.........14
Craigus 20.........16
Dominator 32.........14
Bo_D_ no score but QLD by 12
Sean 24.........16
revs57 24.........10
Tinaroo_Triumph 28..........4
ibbo 19.........12
mod6 21.........14
Hardrigger 23.........16
toga 22.........10
lippa 44.........26
richieboy 17.........10
tiges 16.........10
Dusky 22.........12
Owen 21.........12
finding_time 26.........14
Argle 20..........8
where-is-dave 22.........16
subzero 24.........16
fishn_ads 13.........12
snappa 4............0
RedEmporess 20.........12
and :-

HBK 50..........0

spinna
27-05-2006, 10:02 PM
22 to 18 next game GO THE BLUESSSSSSSSSSS ;D ;D ;D ;D

youngfisho
27-05-2006, 11:54 PM
queensland need bigger men in the centres. as much as slater and bowen are good players they seem to get trampled on or brushed off by the bigger men. there were so many missed tackles and runs made by the blues which enabled them to make good ground and ultimately put us on the back foot.

the kicking game took a back seat in the first game. when you have big men opposing you you cant go through them so you need to go over them. make them run back. none of this wait till fifth tackle and kick how about kicking to get field position. and having set plays to make the qlanders chase the ball. we saw elements of that in the second half which did improve the score line. i agree with others there wasnt much go forward, but our pack was out muscled. buderus-kick to the head, well if he had not have retaliated then it would have been a penalty the other way but he who trows the second punch gets penalised or he who is the third man in gets penalised.

i think they should bring in a rule regarding slow play (ie in the last dying minute laying on the ground and taking a lifetime to get up. Its unsportsman like and is not within the spirit of the game) those people should be penalised, its the same with slowing the play of the ball. NSW are notorious for slow play.

and i agree with others NSW should be concerned that they only won by a point cause our team was crap.

Weres bella, and lewis, and langer and meninga. old origin was so much more entertaining

andrew

seatime
28-05-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm starting to agree with some of the footy journo's, Origin is losing it's luster(?) if Qld keeps losing. The whole origin theme of 'us against them', 'Qld v NSW', has lost it's vigor. NSW seem to be the ones with passion in the last few years.
Qld needs to start winning to keep the Origin excitment alive. They look like they are trying to fix a problem each year instead of designing a winning formula. The game plan seems to be how to counter NSW's game instead of a plan to win the game.

Lucky_Phill
28-05-2006, 09:18 PM
No matter who wins, I enjoy the game.

Well isn't that a lot of you know what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will let you good folk in on a secret.

It all started back when Mick DeVere was playing centre for NSW and Big Del was playing winger for the good guys. They were both playing NRL for the Bronco's. This particualr S.O.O. game, Mick was tackled at the halftime siren, by Del. Del then helps / assists Mick to his feet so they can walk off the field, even having a little chat. What is going on there ?
>:( >:( >:( :-/ :-/ :-/ :( :( :(

THAT, my friends is when S.O.O. lost it " Luster ", that's when it lost it's " supremecy ", that is the day S.O.O. died,

and they were singing, Bye Bye S.O.O. time,
we make too much money to put our bodies on the line
doesn't matter if we lose or win,
as long as our cheques come in on time ,

Drove the Statesmen to the game
and the Lexus as well
I went and bought a new house
on the way to the field
looking for a really high yield
This'll be the day S.O.O. died
This'll be the day our fans cried.

it's all right, just having a moment.

Go Queenslander !!!!!!! S.O.O. 2

cheers Phill

lock
29-05-2006, 07:09 AM
I dont know I still love the game it is the best 3 games of league a year. Dont get me wrong I agree that the game is different to what it was when the King was still running around. And those games will never be forgotten but times have changed the games faster rules a tighter. Imagine how much trouble Petro would be in if he came out swinging like big Arty did ( christ I wish he would though) or do you think the try would be alowed if anyone backhanded the tackler over the line. # ;D
I think the passion is still there for the players, it just needs someone in the team to spark it for the rest ,like Tallis , Wally (greatest player of all time) , big Arty and the list could go on. # #But I know the fans still love it just as much, I flew from Ireland 10:30 pm Tues to London watched the game at the walkabout pub with a heap of mates wed morning there was a line up all the way down the street the place was pumping all day and when they replayed the game that night it stepped up another gear I left on a plane back to Ireland at 4:00 am for work thurs and I would and good chance will do it all again. ;) ;) ;) #

Come on QLD

(Oh yeah tiges I forgot about T.C I think he is the man for the job rember how he could shut fittler down)

Owen
29-05-2006, 07:46 PM
<SNIP>
For the Queensland tipsters and in no particular order:-

Owen 21.........12
<SNIP>

JUST FOR THE RECORD!!!!!

I did not, nor have I ever backed the maroons in a state of origin. To do so would be against the principle of state of origin, given I grew up in NSW.
The person who fraudulently made that post on my behalf (my wife) sits down to wee. That would qualify her to play in the front row of the current Queensland squad, but not to make footy picks for me.
She is now banned from sex for two weeks.
Why is she still laughing?? :-/ :-/ :-/

cheers,
Owen

Lucky_Phill
29-05-2006, 09:56 PM
;D ;D ;D

OWEN , sorry mate, but it IS on record now.

you've backed Queensland............. :D :D :P :P

I am sure the new tipping topic will be posted up soon, so you had better get in before the " celebate " wife does. ;) :)

Phill

Tony_N
30-05-2006, 05:13 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Owen I 'm with Phill, at least in terms of the laughs for that one. One day when I feel like comitting suicide i think I'll use that one about my missus losing credibility by sitting down to pee. I nearly peed myself sitting here reading that.

BTW #If you get a chance, ask Phill about the photo he was supposed to post with him fishing in a tutu from an admittedly not-set-in-concrete wager from last years state of origin when he bet on QLD.

PS Please disregard the maroon jersey in the avatar - just another prize from another SofO series. I don't like to get blood and guts over my nice blue one

Tony

Owen
30-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Tony

I nearly peed myself sitting here reading that

It is good to see you don't mind lossing credibility. Welcome to the club.

go queensland.

" celebate " wife :-*

4x4frog
30-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Is the ref a reserve player from the blues team? Very strange calls being made ::)

Also, anyone noticed how many rules have been changed over the years?
Only just logged back in after a few days absence.
That was a woeful attempt by Qld to win a game. I haven't got any answers to why we can't win but I doubt changing the bulk of the players will help. Relying on or expecting the Qld spirit to win a game is old hat we need more than that now days.
Rule changes, wow there have been so mnay it's a different game totally. I am only 40 and can remember when the half fed the centre of the scrum(thanks for nuffin' Alfie) I think a scrum should only be used when the decision on what happened is doubtful & a touch judge should feed it. #What's with the change over and the tackle count...I have noticed recently that depending on what happens it eiter goes back to a zero count or a one count....zero= a seven count and 1= a six count. :o

Game 2 prediction, or rather hope Qld has to win. Score by at least 8 this time, fingers crossed

Mick
31-05-2006, 10:13 AM
Cant remember his name, but there is a QLD bloke from the Storm that is doing a fair bit of damage. He's 117kg and about 6' 6" tall. There was an article in the last Sunday Mail about him being chucked into the QLD side. I would like to see it happen!

Also, Crocker is going great guns and once back will make sure those 2 ugly Bulldog tossers get whats coming to em! Yep, thats you Mason and Oger!

bo_sawyer
31-05-2006, 02:08 PM
is he gonna b back for the game Mick? i though he was gonna miss the entire series?

and i dont think the forwards are the only ones to blame. QLD got great field position early in the game, and didnt look like comeing close to scoreing.

lock
01-06-2006, 04:10 AM
Crocker is out for the entire series. :'( :'( :'(